How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Punk Records sending a lot of information to everyone all over the world that puts the government in question.
Yeah but akainu isn't dumb why would he send mhq into a four way yonko battle(which I doubt it's happening) preferably sakazuki would wait til the winner then send mhq also forget the wg is the marines money line they gotta listen and can't make dumb mistakes like that, the marines are for justice, protecting civlians going all in in some pirate stuff is ...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If that is the case than Zoro doesn't finght anyone in Final War because Mihawk is enemy in final war as far i know
Or he can fight them and then later Mihawk...

Or he can fight Mihawk before Final War. And breeze through the final war taking a gauntlet of fights before tiring out.

Anything is possible. We dont know what will happen. What we do know is that Mihawk's the STRONGEST Swordsman.

C

Cruxroux

Cimpletely different situations, king cowardly kicked BMP ship down the waterfall using environment and location advantage while jozu took mihawk attack head on and threw it to the air with ZERO damage.
Diamond hax...........
you understand that or not?
King can take on anything every thing WB showcased in marineford. that's what his hax is , doesn't mean I'll put king above wb or akainu.

Oda highlights sword skills for a reason
While he makes Brannew hype Buggy as Shanks equal rival
Which tells you that Mihawk being WSS doesn't put him above Shanks or else Buggy wouldn't be hyped as Shanks rival and stronger than Mihawk & Crocodile
King one shotted BM yet only has 1.3 bounty for being a subordinate. Mihawk has 3.6b for being a subordinate and you really think he's weak. Lol

@EmperorKinyagi
It doesn’t make sense to me that Akainu who is shown to be very careful with the manpower (outside sending fodders getting sliced by Mihawk and Weevil lol) through all the timeskip is going to send virtually all of the marine HQ force in an expedition far away that will involve fighting with the 4 emperors crew. People think Akainu is a dumb brute but this is wrong. He’s very pragmatic and genuinely tries to act for the good of the Navy.
At best I could see Akainu going himself for x reason with a small elite force. Maybe Sengoku will have to come out of retirement if he fall there. Still. The straw hats and their allies would have to face the main marine HQ force and the WG after that (luffy can directly go fight Imu I guess)
Akainu is pragmatic sure, but I think Punk Records is going to send information to literally everyone on the planet (kind of like a super version of Sugar getting KO’d on Dressrosa) that will make the whole world question the government.

At this point the WG would fully deploy the remaining marines in a desperate attempt to prevent pirates from reaching the last poneglyph and/or Laughtale. You’d also probably start to see some marines like Fuji or Smoker either flip or begin to plan to.

I think the government is going to get heavily destabilized even before the OP is found (it kind of is now even with just the 8 kingdoms revolting).

C

CensoredbyWG

How did you know Kaidou didn't fight Mihawk? and did Kaidou fight Rocks? Whitebeard? Even then the 5 images are people who can fight Kaidou in one piece universe. It didn't specifically say 'terms and conditions apply or any list like Kaidou only fought a few people. And according to your logic, Kaidou fought Oden 20 years back and not the present Kaidou, so 20 years back Kaidou and the present Kaidou are not the same.
Also, it is a present Kaidou feared when Bigmom came to wano which he didn't do with Oden when he fought him.
Also, kaido left garp and sengoku out who were portrayed as equal to roger.

He probably only put on his top 5 those who he had a True death match against with big mom being his "sister " ever since rocks days and him not being on his peak able to fight garp/sengoku during rocks days, they didnt make it to the list.

He's achieving his dreams before luffy becomes pk or when he becomes PK
The battle against WG isn't about WSS title or whatever, it's about Joyboy & his men vs Imu forces

Stop quoting about this topic
Mihawk as FV for zoro is retarded as Teach & Akainu as Luffy's FVs
I want you to know this, knowing this well, Zoro will be the swordsman that can defeat every single swordsman in the world

I want you to accept this. This is a fact… I’m not making a speculation… Zoro will achieve his dream… it’s a fact of the one piece story

Please learn to accept facts… Zoro will be The strongest swordsman on the planet… Just accept it now

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I simply said he is Zoro's final villain and talked about a theory to a friend, @TheKnightOfTheSea and you are already foaming at the mouth.

Who knows what you will do if i actually say he is Top 1 or something...
It's amazing how irrationally angry even talking about Mihawk gets people :risitavirus:

Btw, do you think the theory that Mihawk is old might be valid? Basically, the theory is that just like his namesake of Dracula, Mihawk is very old and has lived centuries. This could connect him to the Void Century and the over arching backstory of OP. I think it would be cool if it was true. Kinda contradicted by Mihawk's listed age but those have been incorrect before iirc

Humor me, Mihawk bros.

If the Gorosei are literally viewed as gods, how can Mihawk’s title possibly apply to V. Nasu?

We literally have Sword God as a separate title from WSSM. Why would Oda do this, if not to indicate that there is some level beyond WSSM?
They're Gods, saints and holy as much as Katakuri is stronger than that guy he teamed up in the last movie. :kobeha:
Sword god is Ryuma's epithet and he has been dead for centuries, God is the Gorosei's ranking. King of Hell>>>>> God of parking tickets, I guess the fights are cancelled. :risitameh:

C

CensoredbyWG

Diamond hax...........
you understand that or not?
King can take on anything every thing WB showcased in marineford. that's what his hax is , doesn't mean I'll put king above wb or akainu.
It was literally an energy blast, diamond didnt help with shit.

Yeah but akainu isn't dumb why would he send mhq into a four way yonko battle(which I doubt it's happening) preferably sakazuki would wait til the winner then send mhq also forget the wg is the marines money line they gotta listen and can't make dumb mistakes like that, the marines are for justice, protecting civlians going all in in some pirate stuff is ...
I think the WG is going to be in full crisis/great cleansing mode so all of their weaponry which include the Gorosei, Im, Vegapunk sky lasers, Holy Knights will be brought out meaning the marines can go full hog wild since Mariejois will be baring its teeth in defense as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.