How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
reminder, Zoro will defeat Mihawk before fighting marines/WG and Luffy becoming Pirate King, because otherwise it would embarrass Luffy to have Zoro in his crew:

There will be only 1 true black blade top tier in the endgame :myman:
You really took 3 hours of your time to make this dumb post? Both Zoro and Luffy talked as if Luffy was already the PK while Zoro still has to accomplish his goal.
And why are you always posting that weak jobber? A CoC blast almost killed him. :snoopy:

Akainu is pragmatic sure, but I think Punk Records is going to send information to literally everyone on the planet (kind of like a super version of Sugar getting KO’d on Dressrosa) that will make the whole world question the government.

At this point the WG would fully deploy the remaining marines in a desperate attempt to prevent pirates from reaching the last poneglyph and/or Laughtale. You’d also probably start to see some marines like Fuji or Smoker either flip or begin to plan to.

I think the government is going to get heavily destabilized even before the OP is found (it kind of is now even with just the 8 kingdoms revolting).
We’ll see. I’m just saying that with Akainu’s current cautious characterization he’s unlikely to do something like this. Basically half his post-ts dialogue is about how he won’t do this x because of manpower lol. People even mocked him for being cautious of samurai lol.
Him going himself with a small force(maybe with all the seraphims?) is something I could see , but dragging the entire navy would feel out of character to me.
Maybe I would feel different if Oda showed him being interested/concerned by the One Piece, even if just to stop pirates. But we’re in the final saga and it has yet to happen.

Usopp vs St. valkyrie book it:gouno:
Usop is genetically, physically, mentally and haki-wise basically one step away from a peasant. Remember that farmer Radditz met when he entered earth? That one with powerlevel 5?

He'd die immediately upon facing someone so dramatically above him. Now that things get spicy Oda shouldn't waste precious panels on shit characters.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I have a feeling that his eyes and Imu's eyes being those red, double layered eyes is not a coincidence at all.

Basically Luffy's eyes in Gear 5 also become the same way, same for Kaidou in that Buff Hybrid form (color was confirmed in the anime). Which can very well be Awakening form too.

I am waiting for more because if Lucci's eyes also turn that way when he's in Awakened form, then it might indicate 2 souls existing in one body. Since Zoan DFs have a mind of their own and when you awaken it their nature might take over or co exist.

Imu might be contracted with the Sea Devil that way & Luffy with Nika through his DF.
If OP was a seinen, I think it would be interesting if Mihawk was a bastard child of Imu. Alot of Imu's actions in the latest chapters, like referring to himself in the third person, cutting up the posters of the Ds, and ranting about the poneglyphs makes me think that Imu can be irresponsible and somewhat childish, and the first character that came to mind when thinking about rulers like that would be Robert Baratheon lol. That would explain the eyes.

Another theory that I have is that Imu's family, the Nerona family came from the same island as Mihawk did. Mihawk gives me former royalty vibes. The Nerona family could have intermarried with the Dracula family before abandoning the kingdom for Mary Geoise, which would make Mihawk an indirect descendent of Imu.

I'm not sure if the Vivre Card revealed what sea Mihawk was born in, but he lives on an island that's a ruined, abandoned kingdom. We know he was betrayed at some point too.

Your speculation about awakening being two souls in one body is interesting. Maybe only mythical zoans have red eyes when they awaken?

C

Cruxroux

Usop is genetically, physically, mentally and haki-wise basically one step away from a peasant.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
WTF
Post automatically merged:

If OP was a seinen, I think it would be interesting if Mihawk was a bastard child of Imu. Alot of Imu's actions in the latest chapters, like referring to himself in the third person, cutting up the posters of the Ds, and ranting about the poneglyphs makes me think that Imu can be irresponsible and somewhat childish, and the first character that came to mind when thinking about rulers like that would be Robert Baratheon lol. That would explain the eyes.

Another theory that I have is that Imu's family, the Nerona family came from the same island as Mihawk did. Mihawk gives me former royalty vibes. The Nerona family could have intermarried with the Dracula family before abandoning the kingdom for Mary Geoise, which would make Mihawk an indirect descendent of Imu.

I'm not sure if the Vivre Card revealed what sea Mihawk was born in, but he lives on an island that's a ruined, abandoned kingdom. We know he was betrayed at some point too.

Your speculation about awakening being two souls in one body is interesting. Maybe only mythical zoans have red eyes when they awaken?
If one piece was seinen.
All I'm interested in is Doffy and Viola relationship.
:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

I don't want Imu to be a hot woman or my likes will drop because you may get banned again for posting lewd stuff.
Imu might be more overpowered than Boa! Can't imagine her level of armament Haki and character development she had over 800 years. Just look at Nami's character development and try to imagine 800 years of that kind of growth! No wonder Oda needs a month long break.

You really took 3 hours of your time to make this dumb post? Both Zoro and Luffy talked as if Luffy was already the PK while Zoro still has to accomplish his goal.
And why are you always posting that weak jobber? A CoC blast almost killed him. :snoopy:
3 hours? What are you taking about, bozo?:choppawhat:

luffy is saying quite clearly, zoro would embarrass him if he’s still not wss by the time luffy becomes pirate king

Stop being insecure clown chan.
Nobody insecure,

You guys just never learn and it is boring

The story is about Luffy’s journey
Nobody else saves the country other than Luffy
Nobody will have the last main fight after luffy in any arc!
Nobody will have a fight after Luffy fights Imu and saves the world
No one else having the highlight at epilogue than other luffy

Zoro isn't co-main character
He's not Luffy’s rival or equal
His dream isn't important as Luffy’s

Stop expecting him to get feats or do stuff that is only reserved for Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.