How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Oda highlights sword skills for a reason
While he makes Brannew hype Buggy as Shanks equal rival
Which tells you that Mihawk being WSS doesn't put him above Shanks or else Buggy wouldn't be hyped as Shanks rival and stronger than Mihawk & Crocodile

I'm tired of quoting this pic again and again.
read what the first point says clown.

@EmperorKinyagi
It doesn’t make sense to me that Akainu who is shown to be very careful with the manpower (outside sending fodders getting sliced by Mihawk and Weevil lol) through all the timeskip is going to send virtually all of the marine HQ force in an expedition far away that will involve fighting with the 4 emperors crew. People think Akainu is a dumb brute but this is wrong. He’s very pragmatic and genuinely tries to act for the good of the Navy.
At best I could see Akainu going himself for x reason with a small elite force. Maybe Sengoku will have to come out of retirement if he fall there. Still. The straw hats and their allies would have to face the main marine HQ force and the WG after that (luffy can directly go fight Imu I guess)

Zoro will be the Swordsman who can defeat EVERY SINGLE LIVING SWORDSAMN ON THE PLANET… He will achiev his dream Ndule… Listen to me right now, Zoro will achieve his dream

there is no Strawhat that will NOT achiev their dream

Zoro will be THE STRONGEST STRONGEST SWORDSMAN

Zoro will achieve his dream by Defeating the CURRENT STRONGEST SWORDSMAN… After which Zoro will be the PINNACLE OF ALL SWORDSMEN ON THE PLANET

Have I mentioned that Zoro will be the strongest
Swordsman on the planet? He will be
He's achieving his dreams before luffy becomes pk or when he becomes PK
The battle against WG isn't about WSS title or whatever, it's about Joyboy & his men vs Imu forces

Stop quoting about this topic
Mihawk as FV for zoro is retarded as Teach & Akainu as Luffy's FVs

C

Cruxroux

So what's the National Treasure that would shake the world to its core? I doubt it's a weapon created by Vegapunk.
I think national treasure should be something old. not newly made.
also not a weapon (Could be)
as Shisui was hailed as the national treasure of WANO.

Wasn't eos zoro supposed to be low yonkou/admiral level according to you guys.
So his final opponent being mihawk who is below admiral is correct.
How can he fight warrior god?
Lmao these lanjitards aren't even consistence in their takes

C

CensoredbyWG

Just give it up bro. Zoro is already above BM. Only a dumbass like you thinks Zoro would fight someone weaker than BM after this. Lol
Above big mom? Lol, what has he done to be above big mom???

He needed CoC to beat a YC and the best he could do against kaido was a little wound that kaido didnt even care about 10 seconds later.

He still has a LOT to do in order to beat someone who fought with kaido on equal ground for 4 days.

Let him surpass yamato, remaining YC1s and at least one admiral before claiming he can beat a yonko lol.

Humor me, Mihawk bros.

If the Gorosei are literally viewed as gods, how can Mihawk’s title possibly apply to V. Nasu?

We literally have Sword God as a separate title from WSSM. Why would Oda do this, if not to indicate that there is some level beyond WSSM?
Why should this matter?

Ryuma lived many centuries ago. Ryuma being potentially stronger than Mihawk doesn't have any implication on Mihawk's current position as WSS.

WSS is simply that, world's strongest swordsman. It doesn't mean WSS of all time, it just means strongest swordsman currently alive

Now, I'm open to Gorosei and Imu being exceptions depending on the executor, since their powers were kept a secret. If it so happens that nobody knew of Gandhi Gorosei's powers, then it would be acceptable.

Maybe Zoro will face Mihawk in Laugh Tale and win the title of the strongest swordsman but as we all know that finding One Piece doesn't mean the end of the series so he will face Gorosei as the best

C

Cruxroux

I'm not debating Shanks vs Mihawk here
I'm simple saying Mihawk cannot be FV because of secret ruler IMU & CDs
Shanks vs Mihawk is topic for another day
Both of them will fail before we face IMU
And our point is , Zoro will fight Mihawk after everything is over. IMU/BB done with fights.
how hard is it to understand. zoro doesn't need his crew to fight mihawk.

Humor me, Mihawk bros.

If the Gorosei are literally viewed as gods, how can Mihawk’s title possibly apply to V. Nasu?

We literally have Sword God as a separate title from WSSM. Why would Oda do this, if not to indicate that there is some level beyond WSSM?
Wasn't eos zoro supposed to be low admiral level according to you guys?
So how can he fight god's.
So his eos opponent is mihawk below admiral level seems to be logical.
Atleast be consistent in your takes lmao

There was a time Zoro was more popular.
No, there was never a time. Luffy was always no. 1 in popularity polls.

Kaido both fight BM and Oden. And he has Oden over her. Mihawk and him didn't fight.
How did you know Kaidou didn't fight Mihawk? and did Kaidou fight Rocks? Whitebeard? Even then the 5 images are people who can fight Kaidou in one piece universe. It didn't specifically say 'terms and conditions apply or any list like Kaidou only fought a few people. And according to your logic, Kaidou fought Oden 20 years back and not the present Kaidou, so 20 years back Kaidou and the present Kaidou are not the same.
Also, it is a present Kaidou feared when Bigmom came to wano which he didn't do with Oden when he fought him.

BM was on his right mind and can fly while shes in o-lin mode during queens fight dumbass.
Dumbass, King didn't knock out BM, he just cut the ship. Bigmom can fly but didn't fly, so why do you think it was? She was not unconscious. Despite being O-Lin, she was a physical monster and capable of hurting the queen. The only thing she can't use was haki and probably full potential of her DF. And yet Queen physically knocked her out. You said that Bigmom can fly and save herself before falling into ocean but why she didn't do that? can you explain? is it the plot? or BigMom was not in the right mind? either way, King didn't 'knock' her out as Queen did. King just cut the 'rope'.

Wait so the thing we thought was Uranus was actually Vegapunk's weapon? :snoopy:

That means Vegapunk can create island destroying weapons(equivalent of ancient weapons) just like that? :quest:

And I'm assuming he can also create counter-measures. Guess it explains why the government decided to go with such a big force in Egghead(with an Admiral leading fleet and a gorosei) even before knowing Luffy was there

This dude's intellectual power is just too much :handsup:
Yeah that makes more sense why they were sending Kizaru and a fleet even before they knew about an emperor and his crew being there if Vegapunk can build weapons like this lol

C

CensoredbyWG

That's what you call hax advantage.
you're not ready to accept king feat against Bigmam pirate
but accept jozu feat against mihawk.
it was an nameless attack (Literally no effort) and Jozu used "Diamond hax" over there.
Completely different situations, king cowardly kicked BMP ship down the waterfall using environment and location advantage while jozu took mihawk attack head on and threw it to the air with ZERO damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.