How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imu and Roger must have faced each other at some point. Did Imu inflict the disease upon Roger? Was Roger too weak to fight Imu because of his illness?
Don't know how Roger got illness but oda can make story swing like what you said - WG giving illness to Roger after God Valley incident.

And, roger being weak is not the reason why he didn't fight IMU.

Mihawk at MF said Luffy has most fearsome ability - to make allies...

Roger wasn't only sick but he also didn't have allies to counter WG might. Another thing is him realising after learning true history that he isn't the chosen one (We learnt in wano that someone after 20 years will come to free them).

So, high possibility that Roger came to realisation that he isn't the chosen one and thus, ushered great pirate era.

And, this brings me to another point...

ROGER NEVER FOUND ONE Piece. HE LIED TO USHER PIRATE ERA. ONE PIECE WILL BE FOUND AFTER WG Defeat

even if shanks was not the dude crashing the gorosei tea party, he's STILL the guy who had sengoku go all 'oh ok, i can't possibly argue with YOU'

he's absolutely using his CD status to get his way and bully 'lesser' beings into submission

Don't know how Roger got illness but oda can make story swing like what you said - WG giving illness to Roger after God Valley incident.

And, roger being weak is not the reason why he didn't fight IMU.

Mihawk at MF said Luffy has most fearsome ability - to make allies...

Roger wasn't only sick but he also didn't have allies to counter WG might. Another thing is him realising after learning true history that he isn't the chosen one (We learnt in wano that someone after 20 years will come to free them).

So, high possibility that Roger came to realisation that he isn't the chosen one and thus, ushered great pirate era.

And, this brings me to another point...

ROGER NEVER FOUND ONE Piece. HE LIED TO USHER PIRATE ERA. ONE PIECE WILL BE FOUND AFTER WG Defeat
I had this theory Shanks was planted from very beginning . Figurland family secretly used Shanks as baby .

Its possible roger's death had foul play.

The real question is, in 800 years time, why did Imu never bother to investigate such things like a possible letter being sent out randomly or why not bother collect the poneglyphs and hide them.

800 years of lost opportunities. What was Imu doing all this time? Did they time travel to current era?
A lot of stuff they did and didn't do over the years doesn't make sense

For the poneglyphs, we can try and say the nations that were enthrusted with them protected them with force and by hiding them. Like the Shandorans did for example, or Alabasta hiding it in their tomb.

Going after dozens of poneglyphs would thin out your forces and leave you open to attacks.

Reborn

Probably a lot of backstabbing and/or Joyboy refusing to destroy and kill people by using the Weapons.
Backstabbing - possibly yes

We were expecting IMU to be D but as of now it seems he belonged to 20 kingdoms that fought against AK.

Now, it's possible that IMU is actually from ancient kingdom and he joined hands with remaining 19 kingdoms.

But then what about Blackbeard - what's his connection with Ancient kingdom

Backstabbing - possibly yes

We were expecting IMU to be D but as of now it seems he belonged to 20 kingdoms that fought against AK.

Now, it's possible that IMU is actually from ancient kingdom and he joined hands with remaining 19 kingdoms.

But then what about Blackbeard - what's his connection with Ancient kingdom
Imu is Saint Charlos' ancestor! Before the personality swap.

Reborn

I had this theory Shanks was planted from very beginning . Figurland family secretly used Shanks as baby .

Its possible roger's death had foul play.
Shanks was still a kid when roger went to laugh tale.

He didn't even accompany Roger to laugh tale. If shanks had bad intentions like you said then why he will miss the opportunity to go to laugh tale

Oda: Gives the Gorosei muscles, battle scars, and a supreme grade sword

Admiralturds: “Lorosei aren’t fighters”

Oda: Reveals that Saturn is on his way to Egghead, knowing that a Yonko crew is there

Oda: Reveals that the Gorosei all have Mythical Zoans and tanked a Hiken

Oda: Reveals that the Gorosei are literally called Warrior Gods

Admiralturds: “…”
Why you gotta be such bitches about it, does this post seem to be writtten by someone who thought the zoo bums were not warriors. The average Admiralbro thought the same too :whitepress::whitepress:
Some might argue the Gorosei are mere politicians who have nothing to do with strength. Then what are these scars doing on these fragile old men?

And how come they are so nonchalant in the presence of an enemy who's supposedly a top 5 character he's not btw
You can argue he's a snitch and all but that still doesn't explain their cold attitude, two are even giving him their back. They literally don't care.

If anything their names take away from their hype
-We already know they are gods, they’re called that due to their status as CDs you monkey😭
-And they are warriors
1+1=2, warrior god

But the agriculture and finance part etc makes them sound like university professors
So they are strong yeah, nothing new, but if you think a chicken is gonna be Primebeard level then you need help
:luuh:

Shanks was still a kid when roger went to laugh tale.

He didn't even accompany Roger to laugh tale. If shanks had bad intentions like you said then why he will miss the opportunity to go to laugh tale
Shanks is born on God valley
Found by Roger Pirates inside the treasure chest
Garp protected Shanks parents from Xebec

Status
Not open for further replies.