How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Marshall D. Teach is in the chapterand has something important to do with him!!

- The Gorosei are talking about some of the 20 families, including Nerona, Vigarland, and Donquixote.

- Morgans is the the last page in the chapter and he appears doing something that shakes the whole world (narrator's words)
When I first read that translated on Twitter, the translator didn't use punctuation so I thought he said Donquixote Morgans lol. I was like 'omg.'

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
- Marshall D. Teach is in the chapterand has something important to do with him!!

- The Gorosei are talking about some of the 20 families, including Nerona, Vigarland, and Donquixote.

- Morgans is the the last page in the chapter and he appears doing something that shakes the whole world (narrator's words)
I posted BB is in the chapter in spoiler image thread and mods deleted it

๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
If oda is hyping up shanksโ€™ family wonโ€™t be shocked if this Figarland man is supposed to be the next gorosei and already has a title.

โ€Warrior God of Law and Orderโ€ Figarland E. Arthur

King Arthur bullshit
Makes him the Earth in this solar system (closest to Imu the moon)
Makes him an anti shanks whoโ€™s a champion of freedom
That works really well actually
Saturn falls here due to some circumstance
King Arthur takes his place as Luffy's fight when the Gorosei fight starts

An early taste to what the Shanks fight will be
:shocking:

Oda leaves us for 1 month after this chapter with:
Gorosei, Blackbeard, Holy Knight, Shanks family reveal?, new seraphim and narrator box ( big cliffhanger)

:ohreally:

Can somebody explain to me how a Cerberus DF is hype? Genuine question. I've never understood it. Same with Orochi's DF. Those type of fruits seem very lackluster to me. Obviously it makes a fodder like Orochi somewhat strong, but in the grand scheme of things- what's there to be hyped about?
It's just a big three headed dog. Or do they some special powers I don't know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.