How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how quote me as if I said the words, when you are the only person who said and now you look like a fool. I already dismantled your argument with Whitebeard's commanders protecting him. Sorry scrub
and I countered it by showing that even weaklings like Shanks' fleet can butt it but doesn't mean they are protecting Shanks.

You think Shanks' fleet was protecting Shanks because
  • Kid was too strong for Shanks?
  • Shanks wouldn't be able to protect himself from Kid?

Fair enough, but then let me ask you, does it really make sense for Saturn to fight and inevitably lose just for the rest of the gorosei to not fight for what’s likely 3-4 more arcs? Seems like wayyyy too long of a time frame between the two.

And Saturn appearing in this arc and not fighting luffy wouldn’t make much sense at all.
Same could be said for Fujitora at Dressrosa or Ryokugyu randomly showing up at Wano. The presence of "certain" characters does not have to indicate their downfall or eventual downfall in the near future.

Id argue now at this point, Kizaru makes more sense since it should be appropriate that Luffy fights an Admiral before anyone else, plus Kizaru being central to VPs experiments.

But I guess we'll see. Im not arguing against Saturn being fought, but I think theres reasonable ground that he may not be this arc.

Narratively, dark souls is unsatisfying and game play wise, it’s steadily getting worse. They use a crutch of bugs to artificially inflate the challenge of their games alongside repeated bosses. In DS3, beating the dragon slayer again and again was so tedious, especially when they repeated him for DS1 DLC and DS2
You haven’t played a souls game I see.

There’s no dragon slayer boss in the DS1 DLC or even in DS3 unless you mean the sentient armor but that’s not the same boss as Ornstein 💀.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You haven’t played a souls game I see.

There’s no dragon slayer boss in the DS1 DLC or even in DS3 unless you mean the sentient armor but that’s not the same boss as Ornstein 💀.
Literally
Identical mechanics
In every game

Btw he’s called the dragon slayers armor or whatever in 3, but I take it you didn’t actually play that one

and I countered it by showing that even weaklings like Shanks' fleet can butt it but doesn't mean they are protecting Shanks.

You think Shanks' fleet was protecting Shanks because
  • Kid was too strong for Shanks?
  • Shanks wouldn't be able to protect himself from Kid?
And then I said you cannot compare incomparable relationships like desperate, weakling Spandam to Gorosei, and now to Shanks.

Then you start the cycle all over again and argue the same shit.

Hence, brick wall
Post automatically merged:

DS2 has some really neat ideas that get completely overshadowed by the worst fucking enemy placement and spawn in the entire soulsborne franchise
Shrine of Amana is pure ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.