Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Im really curious about Vegapunk's cloning history. There are 3 types so far:

- Alleged prototype: Weevil being an imperfect clone of Whitebeard
- Successful: Stussy is the first
- Seraphim: The OG shichibukai are based on them

What was the intent before the Shichibukai? To clone Rocks pirates? Who else have they been cloning?

I really hope we get some underworld stuff next. The fact that Dufeld funded MADS, Neo-MADS is a thing (and we should see them interacting with Vega), and that Stussy is an Underworld emperor should really give us some connections there. Also Vivi and Morgans.

So much meat to this final arc that it doesnt even feel like one lol

Is it me or Gorosei have humanity in them ? Saturn question imu about human loss maybe deep down they are not really bad.

There must be reason they dont question imu maybe fear of his/her power .
Imu lacks any sense of critical and reasonable thinking. Whenever she/he demands something it has to be done immediately regardless of the consequences. Like a child would do.

Garland is probably Shanks dad, Shanks is already 40 and I doubt Garland is older than 70
It could be that too. Makes more sense ngl.

The seraphim were ordered to attack weeks ago looking at how it yelled out that Croc was seen at empty bluffs (the location of buggys delivery service)
So the Seraphims failed to do anything. Cross Guild W

Why‘d you assume Shanks knows about his origins and what if that was Shanks brother who waltzed in
It makes more sense that he knows, going by what the Celestial Dragons said when he came (something about "because it you") & that Roger might have told him. Compared to Shanks having a brother that's hiding himself behind a cloak just to talk to the Gorosei

Im really curious about Vegapunk's cloning history. There are 3 types so far:

- Alleged prototype: Weevil being an imperfect clone
- Successful: Stussy is the first
- Seraphim: The OG shichibukai are based on them

What was the intent before the Shichibukai? To clone Rocks pirates? Who else have they been cloning?

I really hope we get some underworld stuff next. The fact that Dufeld funded MADS, Neo-MADS is a thing (and we should see them interacting with Vega), and that Stussy is an Underworld emperor should really give us some connections there. Also Vivi and Morgans.

So much meat to this final arc that it doesnt even feel like one lol
Well we know Germa used this to clone himself an army.

It’s possible that Vegapunk since he’s “a good person” wanted to use it to bring back extinct races like the lunarians