Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Thematically it would fit perfectly.

The MC with the power to make friends and Imu who is the complete opossite and Imu might hate the Ds because of that. They're extrovert gods lol.

Oda fooling us with showing Imu's evil side just to shock everyone later. We know his game.

I guarantee you there will be some childish reason like that.
Akainu and BB hive is the one to join rn

I remember the dialogue Jinbei gave back at the end of fishermen island

the night is darkest before the dawn…

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not caring about it doesn't invalidate or make less the tittle.

Nobody wants to be the WSC and Kaido tittle is facts.
I’m half joking

I think Mihawk is stronger than them (but weaker than Shanks)

But it shows how weirdly written this whole WSS race is.

Powerhouse with swords are out there and we are more or less sure Mihawk never fought them

The point of the Corazon flashback was for Law to learn to not throw his life away and just live. I think is more likely that Law attempts to use the surgery on Luffy but Luffy rejects it, serving as a contrast between Luffy and Imu.
Yes, not before the end though. Him dying earlier as a child would have made little sense. Finding out their fate (maybe its to die fighting CDs) is key to his character. All im saying.

these headcanon man, saint charloss is a CD who is a called a god too since they're called that then that obviously mean they are indeed gods apparently,also the title is ''worlds strongest swordsman (excluding gods)'' now:milaugh: is it so hard to accept he is just that guy? The closer we get to endgame the more insecure people feel about mihawk
Its over for your boy hawk
Kizaru and God of Finance will carry Woro to greatness
:josad:

No one really cared about this title besides Vista and Zoro so far
Zoro never hyped the most famous man in history Roger, and a literal sword wielding Admiral, as swordmasters, meaning they're not in the equation. Celestial Dragons are excluded by default as they're gods.
Bro there is no such thing as WSS equation. Any person that uses a sword as primary form of combat is a swordsman and is automatically below the Worlds Strongest Swordsman.

No matter what this community says about mihawk as fraud or whatever, Oda has already stated it clearly "World's Strongest Swordsman in Name and Actuality"