Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
But why does he have saint in his name? Only CDs do. I’m confused
That's a good question. But the God Valley incident happened only 30 years ago, and this guy was the King of that Kingdom. So he can't be a Celestial Dragon, as they are only from the original founding 20 members from 800 years ago.

The only thing I can think of, is that being Knighted into the Holy Knights, grants you a "Saint" title.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I called it. The Holy Knights, are not Celestial Dragons. The Celestial Dragons are all from the original 20 Kingdoms of the Void Century, and the leader of the Holy Knights is the former King of God's Valley, which confirms he is not a Celestial Dragon.
Dude's sitting there handing out sentences to the CDs. I don't anything less than a high ranked CD would be allowed to do that. The CDs that were targeted during the GV incident were probably the Figarland family.

Dude's sitting there handing out sentences to the CDs. I don't anything less than a high ranked CD would be allowed to do that. The CDs that were targeted during the GV incident were probably the Figarland family.
Do we know how long the CDs have been living in Mary Geoise?
Is there a chance God Valley was a permanent residence of all CDs or certain families who moved to Mary Geoise after the incident?

I called it. The Holy Knights, are not Celestial Dragons. The Celestial Dragons are all from the original 20 Kingdoms of the Void Century, and the leader of the Holy Knights is the former King of God's Valley, which confirms he is not a Celestial Dragon.
The fact that he ruled over God Valley tho... which acted a resort for CD's... and is called Saint

Either he always was a CD but we lack specifics over God Vallry or he became one after that incident
Post automatically merged:

Is there a chance God Valley was a permanent residence of all CDs or certain families who moved to Mary Geoise after the incident?
Pretty sure it was implied the ancient robot 200 years ago went and attackrd the holy land a lot earlier than the god valley incident

Mariejoa has been established for 800 years.
God valley seems like it was a second country for CDs, which means Garling is a man deemed worthy to rule over Celestial Dragons as their king.

Mariejoa has been established for 800 years.
God valley seems like it was a second country for CDs, which means Garling is a man deemed worthy to rule over Celestial Dragons as their king.
So many cliff hangers in this chapter
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is hanging on to something that is about to fall on top of Nami's head.
And where are Zoro and Jinbe?

I still don’t like gorosei as EOS villains so since they’re warrior gods I’m going to cope and hope they’re Elbaf villains.

Warrior god of Science Saturn vs Luffy in Egghead

Warrior god of Agriculture Ju Peter vs Usopp
Warrior god of Environment Mars vs Sanji
Warrior god of Finance Nesjuro vs Zoro
Warrior god of Law Valkyrie vs Sabo
Former King of God Valley Garling vs Luffy

That's a good point for the warrior gods bit concerning Elbaf. Maybe we'll have a WG invasion of Elbaf in our hands in the following arc.

I still think the bb pirates are the real eos villains for the SHs btw.