Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
we need god knights from..
t-bone's family (either a horse-riding chinese general dude with or without a quirk to opposite to t-bones whole straightness thing)
the dracule family (either a gothic mommy dommy and/or a character based on the vampire carmilla)
buggy's family (a insane, psychotic, legitimately scary murder clown - insane clown posse ftw)
Post automatically merged:

oh and some dude from charlos's family

To me, it's still a little off if that's the case, because then it begs the question as to why the original CDs gave up thier Kingdoms in the first place.

Giving the nature of the Celestial Dragons, if one family gets to rule an outside Kingdom, then it stands to reason that all of them would want to have thier own private Kingdoms.
I get your point. It’s just a theory. But we know that Xebecs attacked the CDs there and the only way he could have done that, is if it was common knowledge that god valley is the CDs vacation spot owned by them. It is not necessary that one family ruled it alone. It can also be that they just chose someone to do it. But the CDs are definitely not equals. We have 5 elder stars and their family who are way more important than the other and imus family as well.

I'm thinking of putting out a big post discussing the possible connection between Imu and Mihawk right now.
What might be S-Croc's DF? Since Vegapunk haven't duplicated Logia yet... Imagine S-Croc having Iva's power or Issho or the Wax fruit lol
My bet's that it's Pica's fruit.
My question is why Vegapunk needed to scar the clone of Crocodile when it's been shown that Crocodile didn't have said scar as a child.

Top 30's need updates.
Oda just created more yonko tier characters. Figarland look to be one of them. Ethan and Topman probably top 2 in the gorosei. But still weaker than the Godhawk. If being better than Shanks wasn't enough, he's adding Figarland to the list. :myman: Oda is a real one

So if I’m not mistaken, if Garling is indeed related to Shanks (his father, perhaps?), then that should mean that Roger rescued him from Rocks during the God Valley incident, correct? That took place 38 years ago, and Shanks is 39. That would make him a vulnerable baby at the time
This is just my logic about god valley incident.. the chronology should be:
- ROCKS attack and beats the crap out of HK & CD (hard to extreme diff, marine/roger still not there), HKs & other CDs had to abandon their castle/palace in a hurry or it's probably completely destroyed by ROCKS.
- Marines (and roger) probably come late on mid fight or after HKs & CDs leave god's valley, and defeat the remaining of ROCKS crew
- It's either someone or combined forces from marines, roger, or ROCKS finishes the war by destroying the island (not from HK / Imu / gorosei who sunk the island).
- Because if HK, Marines, and roger face ROCKS together at same time, then HK would have keep baby shanks..
- Shanks is not related to ROCKS at all.. most likely baby shanks left by the losing sides.. not from ROCKS sides but HK, because both ROCKS and HK are defeated there. And also because ROCKS is the attacking side.. who the heck bring a baby during their raid? lmao

SO.. I think this is one of logical explanation about why roger found baby shanks there..

How is Garling a celestial dragon (they called him saint) yet he was the king of god valley island?
Oda just keep creating new mysteries.
My question is why ROCKS attacks them in the first place ?

to free the slaves ? no, i don't think ROCKS are that good.. Lmao
to be king of the world ? why god's valley tho ? why not marygoise ?
do xebec has beef with figarland clan ? if so, why ?
is all member of figarland clan have red hair ?
what if world government always kept 1 or 2 of the red ponegliph for 800 years in god valley's and figarland clan is the original guardian of those red ponegliph ?

J

Joygirl1

No I'm not talking about english. You see, they use Saint for both female and male CD in english but that's not how they are written in japanese. The only female CD we have ever known the name of is Saint Sharlia(The one that Rayleigh so relaxingly knocked tf out with CoC) and her title is "宮" which is different from every male CD like Charlos, Rosward and even the gorosei which have "聖" as their title. Imu also has "聖" as his title which means he is a male saint.

By the way I'm not actually good at japanese so might be wrong on this. But the titles are definitely different from male to female.
However, this could be a trap set by Oda on purpose to mislead us in believing Imu being confirmed to be a guy. Ivankov knows the name Imu and which family Imu is from but can he really know the gender or is Ivankov just assuming it because he expects the leader of the world to be a king and not a queen?

Imu still being drawn as silhouette surely means that something about his (or her) appearance has to be hidden. If it´s not the gender it might be Imu´s race then? :zorothink: