Questions & Mysteries How did Mihawk become WSS then?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think I agree with you for the first time
Zoro's next opponent will end all discussions of power forever....If Zoro can defeat Kizaru alone there is no way Mihawk ranked lower than Kaido & akainu
Also, mihawk can connect with Imu to participate in the final battle...Oda gave a bounty to Mihawk, then a few chapters later, now for whatever reason, he increased the bounty of Teach, who is Luffy's rival.
Mihawk has created a lot of inconsistencies in the story, I hope he is removed before Shanks:myman::myman::myman:
Mihawk isn't getting removed before shanks

Mihawk will be taken out by Zoro

Shanks will be taken out by BB

Name who kaido, BM and Shanks defeated to become yonkous?

Then I will tell you who Mihawk defeated to become WSS
Dude were talking about WS titles
You already know Kaido, BM and Shanks defeated more people than Mihawk
Defeated top guys

Kaido beat Oden. Moriah and countless top samurai before becoming Yonko

Which top tier did Mihawk fight?
Which top guy did he beat?

He became WSS by fighting no top tier and beating no legit swordsmen/sword or other top guys
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk isn't getting removed before shanks

Mihawk will be taken out by Zoro

Shanks will be taken out by BB
Mihawk isn't getting beaten by Zoro

Mihawk falling after Shanks =/= being stronger
Since Shanjs opponent isn't Zoro...its another Yonko who's much above Zoro and will remain stronger

Unless Mihawk loses high/extrem diff to Admiral/Yonko
He's not above or equal to any FA/Great Pirate

Mihawk is not similar to the other top tiers in the story. The others are Yonkos/pirates that are aiming for the OP and building their own kingdoms and power while the Admirals/marines are fighting the pirates and other outlaws to enforce the law. Mihawk is not interested much in any of these things himself, he lives for battle and he got the recognition prior to the OP timeline. The author has set him up as the goal, Mihawk is his own character but is also the dream equivalent of OP/All Blue etc.

The dumbest thing you can do is doubt Mihawk and his place in the story, it was set in stone from the very beginning. Oda has already clarified that he has the overall outline of the story and ending confirmed from the beginning. Luffy - Shanks and Zoro - Mihawk and Dragon are those that have been established from the very start. They are mysterious to a very high degree but they are still one of the most integral parts of the story.

Just a heads up for you, Mihawk and Shanks backstory has not been revealed and even after DF origins have been revealed via VP we have yet to find out about black blades though they have been hinted a few times already. Going by general shonen logic the later the things are revealed the more impactful and powerful they are.

Oda already created the Monsters manga, he probably likes the WSS thing himself to make it part of two mangas.

Whoever you wanna bet against, do so but not against Luffy, Zoro, Mihawk and Shanks.

Reborn

Dude were talking about WS titles
You already know Kaido, BM and Shanks defeated more people than Mihawk
Defeated top guys

Kaido beat Oden. Moriah and countless top samurai before becoming Yonko

Which top tier did Mihawk fight?
Which top guy did he beat?

He became WSS by fighting no top tier and beating no legit swordsmen/sword or other top guys
Moriah is noob

And, kaido beating oden means nothing when he actually cheated.

BM defeated no one

Shanks have no feat that says he became yonkou because of that ..

Andz yet you somehow single out - Mihawk whose time has yet to come and actually known for fighting shanks and their battle shook grandline>>>>>> who kaido and BM defeated - no one despite getting their arcs

Considering SMingo was shown and secrets of the WG were discussed this chapter:
Next chapter will start with present time, ID spotting a small ship approaching. The narrator or someone else will tell some Mihawk hype. Oda is in the mood for spilling the beans lately.

Last edited:

Reborn

Also, BB can't defeat Shanks and Ben with his current crew and fight Luffy without getting hurt...And Shanks' death now depends on Garp's performance
Your last wish, Zoro fans, will be destroyed by Shanks, I'm sorry bro:hapnoel:
Current crew? Lmao

You haven't seen any of the RHP in action

You haven't seen BB going all out or even his 3rd df

Yet, here you are saying BB can't beat Shanks lol

And, what BB getting hurt in fights has to do with this? Luffy takes damage in every fight as well

Sorry shanks bro, but your fav time is up. He is on his last legs

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Current crew? Lmao

And, what BB getting hurt in fights has to do with this? Luffy takes damage in every fight as well

there are levels bro, shanks solos shanks and his entire crew

Current crew? Lmao

We have Ben Beckman, who Oda himself always places near the level of Yonko and Admiral
And we don't even know his fighting style and bounty, and thinking that the only deputy of the story is going to be removed without any masterpiece?
bb must be stronger than a Yonko and Admiral Level at the same time to kill Shanks and Ben..I'm sorry bro, you Zoro fans will not see the death of Shanks:myman:

Reborn

We have Ben Beckman, who Oda himself always places near the level of Yonko and Admiral
And we don't even know his fighting style and bounty, and thinking that the only deputy of the story is going to be removed without any masterpiece?
bb must be stronger than a Yonko and Admiral Level at the same time to kill Shanks and Ben..I'm sorry bro, you Zoro fans will not see the death of Shanks:myman:
You people also thought that shanks is so strong that he stopped MF war

Turns out it was because of his Daddy genes

And, now you people once again created headcannon bubble that shanks won't fight BB -:milaugh:

Just wait - BB will fold your fav and send him packing soon

deflection, kinda weird bro, sounds like there is no rebuttal
Touched some nerve, bro 🤭

You people also thought that shanks is so strong that he stopped MF war

Turns out it was because of his Daddy genes

And, now you people once again created headcannon bubble that shanks won't fight BB -:milaugh:

Just wait - BB will fold your fav and send him packing soon
Don't run away from the fact that people respect Shanks, even Mihawk takes Luffy's poster for Shanks
I see exactly the same respect that Shiki had for Roger...And why don't you explain that the Five Elders were scared when Shanks moved?
And also, if Mihawk is from imu'ss generation, then it is logical why no admiral or seraphim were sent to him and his nickname is because of imu.:milaugh:

Bringing up people who Kaido and Big Mom defeated in their arcs and flashbacks... after we got two whole arcs about them. They hadn't done anything before then and nobody questioned them. Wait for Mihawk's arc before bitching about him or cope. For all you know, the top tiers he defeated to get his title are in a cemetery.

Amazing how Dragon is the one active in the current chapters and you aren't creating threads to cry about him or call him a fraud, you still think of Mihawk 24/7. :goyea:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don’t doubt Mihawk being strong or even mad strong (Shanks being a shade stronger)

but that WSS plot line is obviously badly written

No one aiming for the title, no real link to the plot or the world, no history about it etc

And it can create confusion for people with guys like Shanks or Roger wielding sword but being stronger than Mihawk

Amazing how Dragon is the one active in the current chapters and you aren't creating threads to cry about him or call him a fraud, you still think of Mihawk 24/7.
Dragon being the head of the RA and making countries revolting against the WG is self explanatory for his title

And no one out there is yelling or saying that he wants to be the worst criminal