Best Female Character Summer 2024 Runner-Up Poll

• Rin Nanakura - Pseudo Harem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Best Female Character 2017

Welcome to the Best Female Character of 2017 contest.

After C.C. tied with Marin Kitagawa with most votes received (7 votes) until now, will we see a new record being set in this contest?

Please select 4 female characters that you feel are worthy of being in this contest gentlemen.
Tohru, from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Riko, from Made in Abyss

Mary Saotome, from Kakegurui

AND SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST:
Sagiri Izumi, from Eromanga Sensei

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Best Female Character 2017

Welcome to the Best Female Character of 2017 contest.

After C.C. tied with Marin Kitagawa with most votes received (7 votes) until now, will we see a new record being set in this contest?

Please select 4 female characters that you feel are worthy of being in this contest gentlemen.

Jabami Yumeko - Kakegurui

Shura Kirigakure - Ao no Exorcist

Vanessa Enoteca - Black Clover

Charlotte Roselei - Black Clover

:endthis:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
eriri over utaha is too big of an L taste
I knew Eriri was best girl the moment I saw her using her twin tails as a melee weapon.

The honest answer is that I'm not particulary a fan of Kuudere/Kuudere like characters, and more of tsundere characters, although it depends on the character ultimately but that's the tendency.

AL sama

Red Haired
I knew Eriri was best girl the moment I saw her using her twin tails as a melee weapon.
get outta here lol
The honest answer is that I'm not particulary a fan of Kuudere/Kuudere like characters, and more of tsundere characters, although it depends on the character ultimately but that's the tendency.
yeah that's pretty obvious