General & Others Why does anybody think Zoro will fight Mihawk after Nasujuro?

And Kamazou wasn't stronger than Pica.
Just like how in Luffy's case, Lucci wasn't stronger than Kaidou.
Or how Ulti wasn't stronger than Kata or Doffy or Cracker.
Or how Oven wasn't stronger than Vergo in Sanji's case.
The topic was zoro main fights and you bring up this? funnily enough yall were the same one cliaming mihawk>admiral>shiryu>king since zoro to yall was suppose to face them in that order

Mihawk's title places him above anyone with a sword, it is that simple. Nasujuro cannot possibly be stronger, this is just Shanks v2...
Well, the thing with Shanks is that there was no narrative reason for him to be stronger. That was just something Shanks fans wanted.

However with Nasujuro, the dude is a gorosei, which sets him up to be one of the final villains. Mihawk doesn't have that portrayal. Becoming WSSM is paralleled with becoming Pirate King, which Luffy and Zoro will do before they fight the world government. However this is fine because they each have secondary dreams.

While Luffy's secondary dream is still hidden, Zoro's was stated very early on.

Zoro promised Kuina that his name will be known even in heaven. How would beating Mihawk accomplish this for Zoro? Only by beating a god like Nasujuro can Zoro make his name known in heaven.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The topic was zoro main fights and you bring up this? funnily enough yall were the same one cliaming mihawk>admiral>shiryu>king since zoro to yall was suppose to face them in that order
What are you even talking about?
Who told you that Zoro vs Kamazou wasn't a fight?
What's the difference between a "fight" and a "main fight"?

It doesn't change anything.
There is no such thing as "New Opponent" > "Old Opponent", it depends on the fight itself.

It’s always felt bizarre to me that Zoro would have a fight after the final war after Luffy’s final fight. To me it’s always been between Mihawk and Nasujuro as the last Zoro duel but it’s been difficult trying to wrap my head around Mihawk actually being last like where would it appropriately fit? Nasujuro I think makes more sense as the actual final one but my problem with him is his lack of a black blade but then again he seems to be some mythical beast which could make up for it. For all we know the guy could be a sword saint/ god. Even if Mihawk still ends up stronger as a sword fighter purely, Nasjuro could still be a fitting final duel as a godly swordsman with godly fruit ability, requiring the might and skill of the WSS to defeat.

It’s always felt bizarre to me that Zoro would have a fight after the final war after Luffy’s final fight. To me it’s always been between Mihawk and Nasujuro as the last Zoro duel but it’s been difficult trying to wrap my head around Mihawk actually being last like where would it appropriately fit? Nasujuro I think makes more sense as the actual final one but my problem with him is his lack of a black blade but then again he seems to be some mythical beast which could make up for it. For all we know the guy could be a sword saint/ god. Even if Mihawk still ends up stronger as a sword fighter purely, Nasjuro could still be a fitting final duel as a godly swordsman with godly fruit ability, requiring the might and skill of the WSS to defeat.
Zoro will fight Mihawk when the straw hats fight Cross Guild, which could be the final fight.

Buggys plan to take the one piece first
Crocs dream of a country with the highest military might
Mihawks title of the WSS

All of these make sense to replace Mariejoa as the rulers of the world.

so the admirals and other top tiers in the wg are doing what? that he need mihawk
Kizaru Saturn and Garp are already on a collision course to die.

Sengokus statement about cross guild hints that top tiers are going to go for them (likely Ryo and Fuji) who’ll get killed by Croc and mihawk

Sengoku himself would likely go and avenge Garp and Law by trying to fight Blackbeard (and dies)

All that leaves is the other gorosei and gods knights which with Saturn getting killed in egghead can lead to that group vs the straw hats in Elbaf. (Especially since they’re warrior gods which is the title of odin and the Aesir)

That leaves the world government with no top tiers

Kizaru Saturn and Garp are already on a collision course to die.

Sengokus statement about cross guild hints that top tiers are going to go for them (likely Ryo and Fuji) who’ll get killed by Croc and mihawk

Sengoku himself would likely go and avenge Garp and Law by trying to fight Blackbeard (and dies)

All that leaves is the other gorosei and gods knights which with Saturn getting killed in egghead can lead to that group vs the straw hats in Elbaf. (Especially since they’re warrior gods which is the title of odin and the Aesir)

That leaves the world government with no top tiers
the wg still has the holy knights, they would never be that desperate. and if they are that desperate they would go with bb not cross guild.

saturn dying is headcanon

What are you even talking about?
Who told you that Zoro vs Kamazou wasn't a fight?
What's the difference between a "fight" and a "main fight"?
There a side fight and main fights in arcs let's not act like oblivious you know what this is, aren't you the one saying akainu is like a side fight for luffy while imu is luffy main fight?

zoro main fights is what pica, king, shiryu are, zoro next main fight>zoro last main fight I think you know this
It doesn't change anything.
There is no such thing as "New Opponent" > "Old Opponent",
Oh so it isn't a thing now? interesting that you been pushing mihawk as zoro last fight, and you talking about an admiral coming after mihawk cuz you know what that would mean
if zoro beats mihawk before an admiral, that'll be the last day i read one piece or post about it. because mihawk cant be stronger than shanks and weaker than an admiral.
The title of the Strongest Swordsman won't become meaningless due to the collapse of the WG.
All it needs is a plot excuse to make Mihawk show up in an arc and meet Zoro
So it gives a perfect excuse for Oda to keep Mihawk waiting as the SHs finish their journey.
Zoro vs Mihawk can be slotted in anywhere from during the Final Arc

imo people put too much emphasis on the black blade. The black blade is only used by Mihawk because he is a classical swordsman: he uses his sword to cut.

Most swordsman in one piece don't actually use their sword in the way mihawk does. Shanks and Roger used internal destruction shockwaves, King uses fire blasts, Law uses shockwaves, etc.

Nasujuro clearly isn't a classical swordsman, as he has an awakened zoan. Assuming this is a mythical zoan, which it likely is, this means that Nasujuro can transfer his properties to his surroundings, much like Luffy can. He can transfer his powers to his sword.

If Nasujuro is like Law, there's no reason for him to have a black blade.

the wg still has the holy knights, they would never be that desperate. and if they are that desperate they would go with bb not cross guild.

saturn dying is headcanon
So odas bringing Saturn for luffy to give him a handshake and not to fight Saturn?

And why go with a weaker crews than Cross Guild?

Sengokus statement about guild hints that top tiers are going to go for them (likely Ryo and Fuji) who’ll get killed by Croc and mihawk

All that leaves is the other gorosei and knights which with Saturn getting killed in egghead can lead to that group vs the straw hats in Elbaf.
bro forgot this was one piece

C

CensoredbyWG

Will Mihawk even fight Zoro in a serious battle?

Imagine thinking Mihawk and Zoro will have a serious battle after spending 2 years together

Mihawk wasnever Zoro's endgame fight
It was always an admiral or Gorosei
I knew mihawk was an ally when this released:

Post automatically merged:

But it is a side story. Zoro is a side character and WSS is a side quest. Everything that happens in the story is centered around Luffy, even WCI Sanji's arc is to advance Luffy's goals. If Zoro is to defeat Mihawk, it is to help Luffy obtain PK, not after.
They have a hard time accepting that zoro is a secondary character lol, there are people delusional enough to claim zoro is second MC similar to sasuke, vegeta or killua hahahahahah

Meme or not, people are vastly underestimating cross guild.

Buggy is the ultimate rival of luffy the closest thing luffy has ever had to a whitebeard. The two have grown in infamy at the same rate and have even become emperors together. Luffy by defeating two top tiers and buggy by joining with two top tiers.

People discount cross guild way too quickly. These three and Utopia have every opportunity to be the final villain of one piece. Definitely would be better than random geezers
Unlikely, WG fall is the end of OP.

Utopia could be good villains for two piece tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the thing with Shanks is that there was no narrative reason for him to be stronger. That was just something Shanks fans wanted.

However with Nasujuro, the dude is a gorosei, which sets him up to be one of the final villains. Mihawk doesn't have that portrayal. Becoming WSSM is paralleled with becoming Pirate King, which Luffy and Zoro will do before they fight the world government. However this is fine because they each have secondary dreams.

Zoro promised Kuina that his name will be known even in heaven. How would beating Mihawk accomplish this for Zoro? Only by beating a god like Nasujuro can Zoro make his name known in heaven.
You know these guys are not actual Gods right. Lmfao. They literally name their self God because they won a War

This is ZKK type logic

placing weight on things like parallels instead of narrative logic
GHANDI GOROSEI IS NOT A GOD SO HE NOT STRONGER THAN Mihawk

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Beating a guy weaker than Mihawk makes his name reach the heavens? Is beating one among the 5 that impressive? I guess 4 more ppl will have their names reach the heavens as well... :milaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Meme or not, people are vastly underestimating cross guild.

Buggy is the ultimate rival of luffy the closest thing luffy has ever had to a whitebeard. The two have grown in infamy at the same rate and have even become emperors together. Luffy by defeating two top tiers and buggy by joining with two top tiers.

People discount cross guild way too quickly. These three and Utopia have every opportunity to be the final villain of one piece. Definitely would be better than random geezers
Then you woke up from sleep 😴