Speculations How will Kid make his return to the story?

I am fully expecting him to go on a rampage killing the Giants of Elbaf with a giant mech suit to get even for his crushing defeat and losing crew mates.

Perfect opportunity for Oda to finally show his CoC on panel along with his new gear’s equivalent that combines his magnetic power with haki armor:

Kid was the Supernova besides Luffy who put in the most work against Bullet.

Bullet essentially has the same fruit as Kid so lots of inspiration to draw from. Even the movie villian beforehand used a mech to menace the Straw Hats and Navy

Ah it makes sense that Kid would be part mermaid. Who is going to rescue our little Ariel?
Somebody has to since the last time we saw him he was drowning and with his df he is 0 in water, Killer is out as well. Maybe Shanks himself saved him afterall lol.

I hope he changed his character and is no longer a moron so that he can have some sort of redemption and character grow, anyway I don't see him go on a giant killing spread in Elbaf. More likely waiting for Luffy to come without doing any big things.

Somebody has to since the last time we saw him he was drowning and with his df he is 0 in water, Killer is out as well. Maybe Shanks himself saved him afterall lol.

I hope he changed his character and is no longer a moron so that he can have some sort of redemption and character grow, anyway I don't see him go on a giant killing spread in Elbaf. More likely waiting for Luffy to come without doing any big things.
Kid is violent and vengeful, no way he doesn’t attempt to get back as soon as he can. I see no reason why he would wait for another enemy.

Kid is violent and vengeful, no way he doesn’t attempt to get back as soon as he can. I see no reason why he would wait for another enemy.
He ended like that just because he is violent and vengeful (and stupid). Or he changes or he will end up like with Shanks again (but that would be pointless, redo the same thing, so he will just stay dead if that is not Oda objective). Or at worst some badass return when he is most needed in Elbaf but that seems difficult (Oda will not make him olay the role of the hero, that is for Luffy).

He will. His loss was necessary for his character growth.
:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::seriously:

Midds done. Accept it.

Were you one of the people who thought he'd actually do more than get one shot by shanks when he pulled up to elbaf?

It's very clear oda has no future for Lidd nor is he even on his radar. He's made that clear with his abrupt ending. Law has a much better chance. He at least has already had some focus in the story. I would be surprised if kidd gets more than a cover page down the line. Showing him working at a scrap yard.