[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao what a nerd. Take it up with Ekko if this doesn't fit your loretism.

My intention is pretty clear - this is a mechanic that will probably lean anti-town if left to its own devices, so I'm placing it out in the open.
hows the voting work? is there any form of veto?

lmao what a nerd. Take it up with Ekko if this doesn't fit your loretism.

My intention is pretty clear - this is a mechanic that will probably lean anti-town if left to its own devices, so I'm placing it out in the open.
How is it anti town? What happens if you don't follow the orders?

J

Joygirl1

If that rabbit mink is claiming the truth and our royal wisdom of hundred years experience is telling us that it is not likely that he is making stuff like this up then it is most likely there are assassins from every faction in this game. As there is likely to be 2x4 or 2x5 mafia, what you simple peasants would be calling a "multiball", our educated guess would be 5 assassins, 2 from each mafia faction, 2 from town and 1 being an indie.

I just said assassins and the guy giving the orders are not alignment locked lol

I'm town tho. Trust me bro.

Naobito Zen'in is my flavor. Just checking a box, don't know who this is and don't care.
nah no way ur town
that means ur basically like our vig???
u have the choice to abstain or not on kills, ur smart enough to make ur own decisions on who to make ur kills go thru on :zosleepy:

nah no way ur town
that means ur basically like our vig???
u have the choice to abstain or not on kills, ur smart enough to make ur own decisions on who to make ur kills go thru on :zosleepy:
Are you
Ok… and then who carries out the hit?
I actually don't know, the role specifies you (myself) but I assume this is cut/pasted to every assassin, so...I'll ask and try to get an answer

then im peacing

Status
Not open for further replies.