[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one else claims assassin, how can it be proven that you're an assassin? It might seem like you're wanting no other assassins to claim, but perhaps there are no other assassins to claim.
Why would I claim a fake role right away knowing I would be eventually suspected on the basis that it's completely made up bullshit that nobody can flip as or testify to

:milaugh:

I highly doubt we will get another assassin claim

Ultra already established that assassins can belong to any alignment
Personally I think it's most likely it's just 1/1/1 if true

Scum assassin will never stretch their neck to save Ultra, so no claim there
Indie will likely not claim cuz I assume they need to kill certain players if they r an indie assassin (some of which r probs town?), likely no claim there

So there is no one to verify or debunk
Agreed.

And like mentioned before this game is absolutely likely to be a multi-ball set-up. So there's likely a town, indie, and scum one like that. Be the whole "vote vs veto" on the target sent to Ultra/other assassins might also throw a nix in that, best treat it with some scrutiny because we won't have any idea whose sending the targets for the assassins to take and there won't be much consistency in getting a straight path on if the assassins themselves are town or whatever.

They might just be neutral indies or town or scum.

Its really a coin's flip.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am an assassin. I get an order to kill someone each night, and then I can vote to carry it out or abstain. I am not the only assassin in the game, and the assassins are not alignment bound.

If I had to guess, the one giving the orders is probably some filthy degenerate indi, at best. And there may be town/mafia assassins.

I am claiming right away because I don't like being told what to do. We should discuss in public who should be killed via this mechanic. And if the guy giving the orders is out of line, they can fuck off and we veto.
Two things -

Knowing how Ekko works, this is plausibly the game removal for inactives he has implemented.

Secondly, not to nitpick your wording, but by you saying "there may be town/mafia assassins", is that you claiming some form of Indie too?

Because if there are no other assassins, your claim can never be proved.
No, it is explicitly disproven by a lack of other claims, because I have claimed I'm not the only assassin

Hold on

:risicheck:

The results of your bloodwork are in, you have been diagnosed with a terminal case of CRINGE. There is no cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.