[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things -

Knowing how Ekko works, this is plausibly the game removal for inactives he has implemented.

Secondly, not to nitpick your wording, but by you saying "there may be town/mafia assassins", is that you claiming some form of Indie too?
No. It was couched in my assumption that an indie might be giving orders. Basically anyone tied to this mechanic can be any alignment.

I would hope/assume there are additional town assassins per your point about Ekko's philosophy, but I also don't trust him to implement that caviet and play it completely straight

No, it is explicitly disproven by a lack of other claims, because I have claimed I'm not the only assassin

Hold on

:risicheck:

The results of your bloodwork are in, you have been diagnosed with a terminal case of CRINGE. There is no cure.
But we need to trust your word that there are other assassins in the game. I don't have access to your role PM.

J

Joygirl1

Sounds like Sukuna.
Your queen has no flavour knowledge but we could swear you this, written in the royal red truth other powerful entities had used in the past:

We are not Sukuna:

I wonder what intention is behind such an outrageous accusation as this Sukuna is described as the "primary antagonist" as well as an Imaginary Demon? You are not some backstabbing Lily flower?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
nah no way ur town
that means ur basically like our vig???
u have the choice to abstain or not on kills, ur smart enough to make ur own decisions on who to make ur kills go thru on :zosleepy:
What do you think his motivation as scum would be here?

Your queen has no flavour knowledge but we could swear you this, written in the royal red truth other powerful entities had used in the past:

We are not Sukuna:

I wonder what intention is behind such an outrageous accusation as this Sukuna is described as the "primary antagonist" as well as an Imaginary Demon? You are not some backstabbing Lily flower?
I mean, it's not a scum accusation lol.

But we need to trust your word that there are other assassins in the game. I don't have access to your role PM.
How slowly do I have to explain this.

If, following my claim, we're well into the game and there is not a single whiff of evidence anyone is an assassin, and you ask for mass claim and nobody is an assassin, the absence of evidence is a direct implication of me.

In any case, confirmation of another assassin tells you nothing about my alignment, so what are you even bothering for?

Quit shading people and focus on the game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Grammaton I visit the target if the hit is approved

But I am only left to extrapolate on what the others do. My assumption is either we all visit, or they're some form of backup.
I'm a bit confused on this point - so you and several others receive a target, you say yes or no, if you say yes you kill them - what determines who of multiple yes's takes the shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.