[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
But we need to trust your word that there are other assassins in the game. I don't have access to your role PM.
No, I think there is almost certainly going to be other assassins - there is no benefit to fake claiming what is essentially a game mechanic when it'll be debunked in short order.

Ultra's assassin mech is definitely true. If he was scum faking it he'd have to ask his team mate eventually to fake it as well to generate multiple assassin claims. But then the team mate would flip non assassin and out Ultra as well. His alignment can still be anything, but I have no reason to doubt his ability claim.

Ratchet

Ultra's assassin mech is definitely true. If he was scum faking it he'd have to ask his team mate eventually to fake it as well to generate multiple assassin claims. But then the team mate would flip non assassin and out Ultra as well. His alignment can still be anything, but I have no reason to doubt his ability claim.
I'm going to need you to elaborate on your earlier claim, or at the very least, help me see a tactical reason to withhold info on scum present? I'll ask this once Flower- are you Indie?

I'm going to need you to elaborate on your earlier claim, or at the very least, help me see a tactical reason to withhold info on scum present? I'll ask this once Flower- are you Indie?
No. However I do need to find a certain purple Indie and target them with a helpful ability as my secondary mission this game. Which is hard since I have no way to find them ability wise and my time is limited.

Ratchet

No. However I do need to find a certain purple Indie and target them with a helpful ability as my secondary mission this game. Which is hard since I have no way to find them ability wise and my time is limited.
Gotcha - that explains the disconnect I was getting from your posts too. I support that Indie claiming, yes. I'm guessing them being purple is your rationale for no multi ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.