[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Hime

I disliked her earlier interactions with Ultra - specifically her disbelief over the role which simply is not earned.
It doesn't make sense with her following post either, because she goes from disbelief into assuming reasons why another assassin might not chirp up and claim that revolves around the assumption that I'm town.

Thoughts on Hime? Given that you both expressed some disbelief over Ultra etc
You ninja'd me with this question.

I don't think hime overreacted in a way that deserves a vote. I'd say her eight posts are pretty neutral. However, could be an air of caution around her. I don't know if I feel much looseness or freedom from her posts.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It doesn't make sense with her following post either, because she goes from disbelief into assuming reasons why another assassin might not chirp up and claim that revolves around the assumption that I'm town.
I'd missed that response, though I would argue that the idea being you can't be town to you being the vig (and still not conceding the first statement anyway) is inconsistent by itself

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You ninja'd me with this question.

I don't think hime overreacted in a way that deserves a vote. I'd say her eight posts are pretty neutral. However, could be an air of caution around her. I don't know if I feel much looseness or freedom from her posts.
Why do you keep putting my position down to thinking she overreacted? It's not that, it's that her position doesn't really follow for me given what has been discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.