[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

*Tinfoil hat on*

Joygirl is Sukuna RPing as Imu for her binding vow for the perfect cover.
Silence, pest! We already had explained in royal red truth that we are not Sukuna as the Flower dared to show that same questionable behaviour towards her queen as you.

For all you need to know is that we have always been truthful so far. We are the queen of mafia! After all, we are an authority.

It is unfortunate because we were about to say that our noble wisdom, calculated by gameplay and solving so far, indicate that Professor and Ratchet were looking the towniest ones to us so far.

The royal ISO of others did not bring new enlightment so far, as most of you subjects either failed me in bringing helpful stuff or just being a mass of incompetence as usual. However, we especially are not convinced of Psylocke, which made 3 posts high on the scale of uselessness and leaving an unexplained vote on Naomi.

Silence, pest! We already had explained in royal red truth that we are not Sukuna as the Flower dared to show that same questionable behaviour towards her queen as you.

For all you need to know is that we have always been truthful so far. We are the queen of mafia! After all, we are an authority.

It is unfortunate because we were about to say that our noble wisdom, calculated by gameplay and solving so far, indicate that Professor and Ratchet were looking the towniest ones to us so far.

The royal ISO of others did not bring new enlightment so far, as most of you subjects either failed me in bringing helpful stuff or just being a mass of incompetence as usual. However, we especially are not convinced of Psylocke, which made 3 posts high on the scale of uselessness and leaving an unexplained vote on Naomi.
Vote lynch Joygirl

Reason: This rp will get annoying fast

We are the queen of mafia! After all, we are an authority.
Close enough to a god father claim. All I needed to see.

The Council of Light appreciates being told how townie they are but we must sadly degree that if Sukuna is not flipped by D5 that the queen must hang.

@Psylocke if you continue to hide away in scum QT we will have Ultra & his league of assassins execute you.

Status
Not open for further replies.