[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be frank, I noticed sth in your posts like setup spec (for example saying Toji would fit an Indie) which is usually not sth a newbie would say, but if you know the basics this explains that.

J

Joygirl1

You are Midnight D. Light! You better contribute something convincing real quick! Other than calling your beloved queen "cute".

Ratchet is involved in gamesolving attempts in a way we are able to follow his thoughts, Prof seems genuinely being too careless and relaxed for mafia. It is all just vibes but in all seriousness we have no superpowers to figure anything more out yet because there´s not much provided.
The rabbit mink´s claim is not wanting us to see him hang for now, despite his alignment being unclear and us still not seeing the urgency to make such a claim immediately. If they don´t have alignment scans, let them eat lie detects (?)

To be frank, I noticed sth in your posts like setup spec (for example saying Toji would fit an Indie) which is usually not sth a newbie would say, but if you know the basics this explains that.
I was mostly going off of what I know about the manga and where characters would fit

Toji was a loose canon in Shibuya
And so was Sukuna

Those two fit the indie type for me, a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.