[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof, what do your doctor eyes see this game?
Not much I haven’t barfed out between shit post.

I genuinely think Mitch is a good person to send into the sun if he doesn’t give me a reason to town read him. So my Mitch thing isn’t purely to dunk on Mitch bc he’s Mitch. He’s currently mimicking his Waifu wars game.

-
I actually do like Conq unironically even tho it’s not strong. Even if he doesn’t posts great thoughts, I like him taking the time to read every post.

Especially when going through and liking posts makes it more obvious he’s doing a ton of lurking lol. Which is more likely to get scum Conq called out. He did the same thing in Fuji’s last NF game as town.

Not much I haven’t barfed out between shit post.

I genuinely think Mitch is a good person to send into the sun if he doesn’t give me a reason to town read him. So my Mitch thing isn’t purely to dunk on Mitch bc he’s Mitch. He’s currently mimicking his Waifu wars game.

-
I actually do like Conq unironically even tho it’s not strong. Even if he doesn’t posts great thoughts, I like him taking the time to read every post.

Especially when going through and liking posts makes it more obvious he’s doing a ton of lurking lol. Which is more likely to get scum Conq called out. He did the same thing in Fuji’s last NF game as town.
@ConquistadoR get the fuck out here, coward.

Is it the blaise thing?
First her going after you for her sus kind of threw me off.

Bc I feel like that was pretty suboptimal route to take as scum. I guess to discredit you is an option but it also seems a good way to get buried deeper to me.

And then you seeming to also lose some confidence with the blaise thing also affects my read on the situation bc I value your insight

Silence, pest! We already had explained in royal red truth that we are not Sukuna as the Flower dared to show that same questionable behaviour towards her queen as you.

For all you need to know is that we have always been truthful so far. We are the queen of mafia! After all, we are an authority.

It is unfortunate because we were about to say that our noble wisdom, calculated by gameplay and solving so far, indicate that Professor and Ratchet were looking the towniest ones to us so far.

The royal ISO of others did not bring new enlightment so far, as most of you subjects either failed me in bringing helpful stuff or just being a mass of incompetence as usual. However, we especially are not convinced of Psylocke, which made 3 posts high on the scale of uselessness and leaving an unexplained vote on Naomi.
Joygirl seems to have TMI about assasins.
If Ultra is town assasin, could joygirl be indie or mafia assasin???

Before I interject here - by looney, do you mean crazy, or is this some other name I don't know her by?
Idk, wacky, nutty, fruity, kooky

@Flower you should target ultra gif hater and cleanse his soul.

if your target is hostile, i wouldn't put it pass him, since from what seen ultra hearts at scum rolls.
LMAO, this made me laugh.
Naomi has the sense of humor of someone's boomer mom posting on Facebook, posting gifs of minions and shit, harmless but unfortunately very annoying, might have to unironically keep here there on ignore. Never had to do this but I gotta
RIP. I'm dead right now.

You asked a meaningless question.
Better question @KWEH , what answer could she give that would satisfy you there lol? You may as well have asked a rhetorical as far as I can tell
I asked a meaningless question about a meaningless post, it was my way of telling her that puking out random numbers like that isn't helpful. Frankly there was close to nothing she could have said that I would have found satisfying, but I would have liked some kind of response anyway. Granted by now I got a read/lean on her outside of that interactions so that's neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.