[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need to start consolidating bc of the lynch mechanics this game.

We need to get two viable (enough votes either can realistically reach hammer) wagons going.
Thing is, there's like 6-7 people posting regularly so far, with another 4-5 with a handful of posts.

I don't know much, but from what I gather, we would need to gang up on someone just because, because we don't have any leads so far.

Until somebody gets offed during the night phase.

The first two points did look bad imo.

However. I can see Hime’s explanation as plausible rereading it under than lens.

Idk what to make of her attitude in all of it. If scum it’s a bluff to look like she doesn’t care.

If I wasn’t a bum, I’d reread her from Bleach bc I feel like she was pretty no selling stuff there too if I remember right.
y do ppl bring up bleach like they can accurately read me from it
u merged scum with me, ur aware i didnt even know my own abilities :laughmoji:

Thing is, there's like 6-7 people posting regularly so far, with another 4-5 with a handful of posts.

I don't know much, but from what I gather, we would need to gang up on someone just because, because we don't have any leads so far.

Until somebody gets offed during the night phase.
That’s pretty much what D1s are in these games.

People have been sleep walking through this one, me included, and we’ve had a ton of inactivity.

Rn it looks like we’re just gonna have to pick some directions even if weak.

What we need, is about 7-8 votes from people who aren’t active on wagons.

y do ppl bring up bleach like they can accurately read me from it
u merged scum with me, ur aware i didnt even know my own abilities :laughmoji:
Yeah but it would still indicate whether the “don’t care” attitude is something you can lean into as scum if you were doing it there

Status
Not open for further replies.