[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have too many nulls which is frankly concerning since most of them didn‘t even low post.
I feel this, but to be honest, we haven't really had much actual Mafia play to dissect. Case in point, we're approaching the last 2r hours and look no closer to a consensus lynch than when we started.

I feel this, but to be honest, we haven't really had much actual Mafia play to dissect. Case in point, we're approaching the last 2r hours and look no closer to a consensus lynch than when we started.
Yeah. I think we should get sth rolling. At least put somebody in lynch range to get some spice.
I‘m hesitant to vote Hime before getting a clear answer from her and Cal, but who would you wanna vote for aside from her if now was EoD?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah. I think we should get sth rolling. At least put somebody in lynch range to get some spice.
I‘m hesitant to vote Hime before getting a clear answer from her and Cal, but who would you wanna vote for aside from her if now was EoD?
Probably Mitch or Midnight, leaning the latter as he's about as useful as a log. I'll be transparent, it's purely a policy lynch though.

I'm like 20 pages in and already feel like leaving again after seeing all the indie help talk, weren't we just recently in a DR game where yall tried to use a SK as pet?

Tho I like Nika so far, good vibes
Ik, but this game is different since I can actively turn Sukuna into an ally instead of just trying to use him (but looks like he doesn‘t wanna turn non hostile and have an easier time, so he can have fun with his Serial wincon or whatever lol).

I'm like 20 pages in and already feel like leaving again after seeing all the indie help talk, weren't we just recently in a DR game where yall tried to use a SK as pet?

Tho I like Nika so far, good vibes
Frankly speaking, I'm just cruising along and trying to pick up the pieces of what you guys are talking about.

Still a looooot of lingo and meta gameplay I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of.

Actually, my argument was different - I didn't like your apparent inability to consider the role as town outright, the contradictory position is what Ultra called up. And moreover, you just cited a scum game of yours where you reacted poorly to pressure, if I know that it's something you struggle as as scum, then I'm going to leverage it. I don't think I've ever seen you flap as town for the record - you tend to be obstinate actually.

The biggest issue I have though, is that up until this point you've been happy to let me do whatever I please - if you think I'm scum setting you up here, why does it take specifically asking you for a lean for you to even mention it? One of the main issues I have with your play is a complete lack of direct confrontation, it's like when we're talking you want to shut down the dialogue as soon as you can, and then do all of your actual discussion by proxy. The only thing working for you is that you're very blaise about the whole thing, which is not something I anticipate from you as scum in this position.
it had nothing to do with the role itself, it had to do with ultra claiming the role
thats why i thought ultra wasnt town based off that post and my misunderstanding

honestly ratchet, i dont really care abt the game state rn
it 27 players and dp1
i wanted to meme around and have fun the first dp but its frankly demotivating to come in and see more and more ppl sus me (most of which r giving 0 reason at all)
i dont think ive played particularly scummy so far to deserve it

Probably Mitch or Midnight, leaning the latter as he's about as useful as a log. I'll be transparent, it's purely a policy lynch though.
You wanna tell me that's the best you got right now, especially after just complaining about the fact that we're not getting anywhere so far?

it had nothing to do with the role itself, it had to do with ultra claiming the role
thats why i thought ultra wasnt town based off that post and my misunderstanding

honestly ratchet, i dont really care abt the game state rn
it 27 players and dp1
i wanted to meme around and have fun the first dp but its frankly demotivating to come in and see more and more ppl sus me (most of which r giving 0 reason at all)
i dont think ive played particularly scummy so far to deserve it
Ehhh I was with you up until that last line, what I'm reading is "I'm disappointed at being caught out for the wrong reasons"

Being too against Ultra’s claim as town (which she has said was a misunderstanding of what he was claiming)

Then going from that position to treating his claim as if she believed it abruptly

And for not doing anything contributive

And not clamming
i never said anything abt fully believing his claim
i do think he is more likely to be town than scum tho

We're not approaching the last two hours tho? We have 48 hour day phases, so we have another whole day of discussion in front of us, no?

We're not approaching the last two hours tho? We have 48 hour day phases, so we have another whole day of discussion in front of us, no?
We still need to start consolidating bc of the lynch mechanics this game.

We need to get two viable (enough votes either can realistically reach hammer) wagons going.

Status
Not open for further replies.