General & Others Who is The Most Replaceable Member in SHC?

Who is The Most Replaceable Member in SHC?

• Luffy

• Zoro

• Nami

• Usopp

• Sanji

• Chopper

• Robin

• Franky

• Brook

• Jinbei

• NO ONE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jinbei is stronger and infamous than Zoro.
No he’s not, if he was the he’d be running alongside Luffy and Kid right now.

Cavendish is infamous more experience and in Zoro range. Barto is a super rookie just like Zoro.
Cavendish was stopped by Robin while he was in Hakuba and Barto is a super rookie from his generation (which is far less superior to the worst generation) Barto isn’t close to Zoro he’s more comparable with the likes of Caribou.

It's possible to find many people even stronger than Zoro to join the crew.
Many people you realise there’s only 25 people stronger than Zoro in the series right ? There’s a ton of navigators, doctors, musicians and Snipers in the NW. But there’s on a small number of people stronger than Zoro.

Nami is the best navigator ? Since when ? There’s thousands of ships being navigated safely through the NW. There’s thousands of people who do her job.

Muscle is literally the easiest commodity to find in the new world. Strong pirates literally force the next level of pirates to serve them and even Luffy doesn't need that due to his ability to make attract people:steef:
Lol there’s thousands of doctors, navigators, cooks, musicians, shipwrights and snipers in the world. There’s only 25 people stronger than Zoro. Do the math.

You can’t get another good fighter like Zoro anywhere lol. You have a ton of navigators, doctors, musicians, Cooks, Snipers all over the NW. But it’s rare to have a second in command as strong as Zoro (which has been said many times in One Piece).
i see it from roleplay not power. luffy can easily gain friends as fighter who will fight for him. even without his whole crew, he still can find enough power supplies.but it's not main point though, zoro just has no other role in crew just like the other except as fighter. but if you see it your way (power level), then most of the SHs is replacable. but the other crew power is upgraded along with luffy's influence and power. basically luffy lifts them all to be a stronger person by his craziness challenged anyone.

nice, quite a decent reasoning there... no mean to disagree, but i just think that zoro indirectly given the role of luffy's right hand which meant to give luffy serious advice (like what happen with usopp), so he's kinda has dual roles too imo
Post automatically merged:

lol everybody has their weaknesses, nobody's perfect... but choose one pls, just dont roast everybody here 😂
imho jinbe is right now best advisor of luffy, then robin. zoro is as stupid as luffy. take example of last chapter lol

Lmao someone really voted Robin
if luffy without robin, then "one piece" title changed to "lost in new world"

Lol there’s thousands of doctors, navigators, cooks, musicians, shipwrights and snipers in the world. There’s only 25 people stronger than Zoro. Do the math.
Lol Zoro isn't even top 50 bro. Meanwhile Sanji is the best cook, period. Mention one Navigator better than nami. Mention one cook better than Sanji :seriously:.
Muscle is literally the most common commodity to acquire if you are a big fish. Like the fleet as whole is worth like 1000 Zoro :suresure:

As expected Zoro is winning that poll. Sensible people know muscle is easily replaceable

i see it from roleplay not power. luffy can easily gain friends as fighter who will fight for him. even without his whole crew, he still can find enough power supplies.but it's not main point though, zoro just has no other role in crew just like the other except as fighter. but if you see it your way (power level), then most of the SHs is replacable. but the other crew power is upgraded along with luffy's influence and power. basically luffy lifts them all to be a stronger person by his craziness challenged anyone.
The question is relating to who’s the most replaceable. You can’t say a fighter as strong as Zoro is the most replaceable simply cause there’s not many fighters like him. Luffy can replace Nami cause she’s weak and there’s thousands of navigators in the NW. He can replace chopper cause he’s weak and there’s many doctors too. The same goes for Usopp and Brook too.

Lol Zoro isn't even top 50 bro.
oh yup now I see why you said Zoro SMH. No point talking to you lol.

When we talk about replacing any of the straw hats in terms of finding another person to do the same job then almost all strawhats are replaceable but then what makes strawhats special and strong and destined to be the greatest is their love, trust and dynamic they built around each other that makes them formidable crew to defeat.

Yes I can say I will get Mihawk or Vista instead of Zoro but what you guys don't udnerstand is that Zoro in terms of one piece narrative is going to be for sure the strongest swordsman in the world surpassing the likes of Mihawk so if Zoro been replaced by any other swordsman then in the end that person will only be second best and the future pirate king crew will not as strong as if they had Zoro in. Since he as I said is destined to become the strongest swordsman and as its been said before the pirate king crew should only have the strongest swordsman like it said when Zoro agreed to join Luffy and Luffy himself said its only fitting to have the strongest swordsman in pirate king crew. Zoro also the one that understands Luffy the most and he rarely disagree with his views and when he does he does it for the sake of Luffy in first place showing that he really cares alot for Luffy's dream to be achieved and it goes in the hand with his own dreams too.

The same goes with Sanji who not only strong but his cooking is what makes the crew stronger and I doubt there is any chef who can bake a great cake by just smilling it. Also being a Vinsmoke it resulted at him getting a suit that will be very beneficial to the crew in dire situation. So no, other chefs will not be better than Sanji or mix the strenght and the wittiness that Sanji brings along his talent in cooking.

Nami is already the best Navigator til proven otherwise. And the only thing left is for her to achieve her goal by drawing world map.

Robin is the only person that reads poneglyphs so shes so irreplaceable. The three eyed people stuff is still invalid since no one seen anyone awakening its true power so far that we know, til then Robin remains very important for the crew.

Chopper is the already a great doctor and a strong fighter (If Oda kept the pre timeskip Chopper strength wise) and the only one who managed to utilize his devil fruit zoan power to further his formations to seven which tells you of how smart he is. Also no denying that him easily curing Queen's poison in Udon is a great feat IMO. His dreams again i to find the cure for all diseases and I haven't seen any doctor trying to achieve that and surely Chopper is distend to do s. Chopper is important.

Franky is already one of the best and already built a ship that is going to the end of the world. Also along with his shipright skills he gained a great knoweledge from Vegapunk's lab in Baldimore so he is not to be replaced by anyone.

Brook is a skull that can use his body and soul in ways no other can like in WCI and now in Wano. so though not seemingly as important as others I wouldn't want a normal musician but a skeleton rock star that can take you down with style.

Jinbe is a great helsman and a wise man that has years of experience in dealing with priates and strong people in general. He also a very respected figure by an important kingdom that will be suefull for Luffy's journey in the end. So having Jinbe in your crew is like having the power of all Fishman kingdom (with Shirahoushi) in your disposal.

Usopp. first he's a good friend with sniper island's legend Sogeking and he himself is a sniper that has unique ability of using plants in his attacks which bringa more than getting rid of your enemy benefits but also to stop attack of hold things down. He has an amazing observation haki too. He's a good assistant for Franky in fixing the Sunny and making Nami's climetact and weapons in general. Don't forget that Usopp also has the power to bring allies to the crew's aid like how he did it in Enies Lobby with the gaints and in Dressorsa with Tontattas and with grand fleet in Dressrosa. So Usopp is a good crew member and I wouldn't want anyone else but him as the sniper.

Overall, Oda made a great job in creating the crew's dynamic that I fail to see how it would've looked had it been anything otherwise.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
lol r u mad? replace her and who can u get to read ponelgyph? just logical discussion here
Did you just quote me without reading what I wrote?
Why do the strawhats need an archeologist? She has been irrelevant for the past 500 chapters and since zou a walking plot device to find the one piece.
Again if not for the one piece, what does she actually bring or has brought to the crew?

Did you just quote me without reading what I wrote?
Why do the strawhats need an archeologist? She has been irrelevant for the past 500 chapters and since zou a walking plot device to find the one piece.
Again if not for the one piece, what does she actually bring or has brought to the crew?
i think thats a valid reason to hate on her, not a valid reason to replace her... then tell me, who will u replace her with?

Luffy - well, he's the captain so you can't replace him:luuh:
Zoro - well, he's pretty much useless when it comes to everything beside fighting but he's very strong so you can't replace him:zosmug:
Sanji - well, he's a cook which means that he's very useful and he's a natural born monster when it comes to fighting so you can't replace him:sanjimeh:
Jinbei - well, he's helmsman LOL:ace:
Ussop - he's kinda useless in some way but he's a sniper so yeah:usoprice:
Robin - she can read poneglyph and that's about it:robinsweat:
Franky - he's a shipwright so yeah:fransuper:
Chopper - doctor so he's automatically useful but he can also be a emergency food as well:chopoff:
Nami - navigator LOL:happinesspunch:
Brook - well, he's not that useful beside fighting and making music LOL:brootea:

Luffy - well, he's the captain so you can't replace him:luuh:
Zoro - well, he's pretty much useless when it comes to everything beside fighting but he's very strong so you can't replace him:zosmug:
Sanji - well, he's a cook which means that he's very useful and he's a natural born monster when it comes to fighting so you can't replace him:sanjimeh:
Jinbei - well, he's helmsman LOL:ace:
Ussop - he's kinda useless in some way but he's a sniper so yeah:usoprice:
Robin - she can read poneglyph and that's about it:robinsweat:
Franky - he's a shipwright so yeah:fransuper:
Chopper - doctor so he's automatically useful but he can also be a emergency food as well:chopoff:
Nami - navigator LOL:happinesspunch:
Brook - well, he's not that useful beside fighting and making music LOL:brootea:
based on ur replies, i would say jinbei? because he's the only one who doesn't have his own sticker LOL