[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Consider that me done defending Hime though, I'm not going to set my stall out on a player who is actively being difficult because they're upset they got suspected for perfectly valid reasons

Not really. Her indignation here is hollow - her claim is not anything special and she would be confirmed as neighbor to someone anyway. I think she was buying time and is full of shit.
Give her some basic credibility too - you really think Hime actually cares about the distinction between someone asking her to claim and another person? It's the same difference - totally fake.
Good point. Gonna have to agree with ultra here. Hime’s claim sounds legit but her play has been scummy all game. Plus she had a ton of time to prepare a fake claim.

1. RippedCal - Null
3. MonochromeYoru - Null/Scum
4. T-Pein™ - Null
5. Ultra - Town
6. ConquistadoR - Null/Town
7. Kiku - Null/Town
8. hime - Scum
9. Dr. Watson - Null
10. Joygirl - Twn (the dedication to the PR mainly)
11. Midnight Delight - Null (policy vote)
12. Naomi - Town
13. Mr. Reloaded - Null (I feel like I should have a read here, just nothing impressionable, if I had to pick, town because of how he's engaging with the thread)
14. Alwaysmind - Null/Scum
15. Destroya - Lean Town
16. Psylocke - Lean Town - I'm actually coming around to a town read for her engagement with the thread, I don't have a logical progression to demonstrate this, but I'm okay with her so far
17. MitchMatch - Scum
18. KWEH - Null
19. Orwellian - Null
20. Dr_Professor83 - I want to say Null, I can come to a town lean and I think he looks better between him and Tweet, he's leaned a little too much into the trolling but it's NAI for him, I wish he'd make this easier
21. MangoSenpai - Null
22. Underworld Broker - Null
23. NikaInParis - Lean Town
24. Flower - Lean Town
25. Michelle - Null (I'm aware she's busy, so will need to be patient with the slot)
26. Grammaton - Null/Town (at the very least though, I don't think he's scum with hime)
27. @Neeko

1. Cal - Null/Town
2. Ratchet - Lean Town
3. Yoru - Null
4. Pein - Null
5. Ultra - Lean Town
6. Conquist - Null
7. Kiku - Null/Town
8 Hime - Town if Cal‘s vouch is real. Else lean scum.
9 Watson - Null
10. JG - Town read
11. Midnight - Null
12. Naomi - Lean Town
13. Reloaded - Moved back to null
14. AM - Null
15. Dest - Light Town
16. Psychic - Null
17. Mitch - Null/scum
18. Tweet - Null/scum
19. Fang - Null
20. Prof - Light Town
21. Mango - Null
22. Broki - Null
23. Nika - Lean Town
25. Michelle - Null
26. Gramma - Moved back to null.
27. Magic - null.

I have too many nulls which is frankly concerning since most of them didn‘t even low post.
i have updated my reads for now, as day progressed.

1. RippedCal- town lean, his defense of hime look town imo.
2. Ratchet
3. MonochromeYoru
4. T-Pein™- null now, like what 3 post...poor guy if he rng scum role :pepehands:
5. Ultra-claim town assassin, but could just be a fake claim sk. as scum will have fake claims in game stated in rules.
6. ConquistadoR-town lean lazy town
7. Kiku-null
8. hime-null, looked annoyed claimed town neighbour.
9. Dr. Watson-null
10. Joygirl-town
11. Midnight Delight town lean, also had info. can see scum trying to get rid of him with lame excuses
12. Naomi
13. Mr. Reloaded- as mention he seemed more timid with gifs, as town reloaded spams them, even cal agee
14. Alwaysmind -null
15. Destroya-null
16. Psylocke-null
17. MitchMatch-null
18. KWEH-null
19. Orwellian -town has shown to be keeping up with thread, and giving thought on potential scum and town.
20. Dr_Professor83 -null
21. MangoSenpai -null
22. Underworld Broker lean town after reading her post,
23. NikaInParis
24. Flower
25. Michelle-hmmmm
26. Grammaton
27. Neeko

In Fuji’s game we had to make our fake claims from scratch. So it makes sense Hime had to stall and buy time to prepare a fake.

Here, based on opening post, I’d expect scum to have them readily available by the wording.

J

Joygirl1

We shall let hime announce which players she picks for putting them in a chat together and next day we shall ask that players if they can confirm being in said chat together. This plan may have some possible holes in it but isn´t it worth to give this a try? Midnight´s info would be harder to verify as if it is true he shall not give the player name of Gojo to anyone he does not fully trust.

Okay, I'm sharing anyway, never know when I'm getting killed and we're in the second half of the day.

I, too, have an ability to make a chat. If you can create chats this game you know beforehand what they're called. Magic asking Hime what her chat is called makes me think he as well can make chats. In this case, one of them could be scum here. I'm not buying two Neighbourizers.

Okay, I'm sharing anyway, never know when I'm getting killed and we're in the second half of the day.

I, too, have an ability to make a chat. If you can create chats this game you know beforehand what they're called. Magic asking Hime what her chat is called makes me think he as well can make chats. In this case, one of them could be scum here. I'm not buying two Neighbourizers.
We definitely should have made Magic answer first lol

Doesn't the op confirm the presence of fakes?

So then my question to you is, what would be the hold up/need to buy time?
- Her fake could give her a flavor name but lacks general descriptors so she has to make those up or ask Kekko for alternate ability names under the guise of her fakes
- Her fake is insufficient, and she needed to doctor it a bit before presenting it
- Her role has other components that she is not claiming and is wary of her usage being tracked

Minutia really, but very common

I’m hesitant on any set up spec with Ekko lol. I don’t trust he won’t have put things in place just to troll on that with how adamant he’s been against using those to solve lately lol.

You ever gonna answer me on the JG thing?
Read her first few posts, its somewhere in the beginning

What’s the name of your chat ability called? Wouldn’t it be 3 Neighborizer including you unless you’re admitting you’re not town.

Wouldn't it be three?

Status
Not open for further replies.