[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think you're overstating the amount of intelligence it takes to attempt at pocketing someone simping for you.

The question I'm asking here is "Does it make sense for Home to be mad being forced to claim this, and for her anger to dissipate immediately after claiming?" And my answer is just no
No it doesn't make logical sense, but I have seen her last few games particularly the T-Pein one, so I can't really use that to reliably tell her alignment. Look, I don't want to defend her, and I certainly don't approve of this tantrum shit, but I just don't see her playing like this as scum. And not to be arrogant, but I tend to read this kind of player *pretty well*.

J

Joygirl1

He claimed an ability which gives him the identity of the Town leader. He should be good.
In FMAB Winry could reveal herself
You're allowed to communicate with someone, basically?

That would be a town thing then, right? Since mafia knkw each other and can communicate anyway.

Or can indies have neighbours too?
As hime is picking her targets every combination is possible in theory.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Just being cheeky lol. You obviously like me enough to feel comfortable on the same wagon. Unless you think I’ve become a dirty D1 busser.
I agree with the wagon by and large, and my best direction until now has fizzled out (for me more so than others), that doesn't mean I'm just going to ignore alarm bells when I hear them lol

If you want a solid read, I don't scum read you, and gth I think I'd say town, but there's elements that I'm not happy with, and it's annoying because I'm pretty sure that if it's genuine, you're doing it intentionally to make it more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.