[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like 20 pages in and already feel like leaving again after seeing all the indie help talk, weren't we just recently in a DR game where yall tried to use a SK as pet?

Tho I like Nika so far, good vibes
lol

Did you forget you'd already done this ?
Naomi's point about Reloaded not spamming was actually really good lol

And they're retort was not wanting to annoy people which is text book image conscious scum IMO
yeah seemed off, but he did start spamming then stopped. other people jumping on calling people useless day 1 over day 1 fluff lmaoooooooo, like previous action/statement without gif=useless

My point on Reloaded is this: his lynch = a Midnight lynch or an Alwaysmind lynch.

It’s a shot in the dark on a black box bc we have no real direction as far as I’m concerned.
:pepecorn:

I can’t really. She’s recently trying to change her meta for the last several games.

Fwiw I lean Town now after she pulled off of Naomi. I *think* scum psychic would be more likely to dig in there rather than pull off of Naomi bc she likes her gif spamming. If anything I think scum Psychic probably leans into “see all she’s doing is spamming gifs and being useless!”
i was not spamming gifs before, so those replies=to useless. love people who try to take things out context. :pepecafe: i need more coffee

So far leaning town on:

Ultra
Flower
Prof
Ratchet
Grammaton
Naomi
Tweet

Would be fine with lynching for inactivity or just fluffing:

Midnight
Mr. Reloaded

Everyone else null

The two above I would prefer getting rid of on principle
I like this, as my reason town lean as mention early and reading his post!

There’s a disgusting lack of investment in this day by a large portion of the game lol.
it day 1 fluff, get over it.

Why Midnight over anyone else?
because scum/town scum tunnels don't like his info. which midnight seems to get these of roles each game played with him lol

Only job of @T-Pein™ this round so far is asking "Who we lynching today?" Don´t you have anything else to contribute? Your queen is not impressed. No thoughts, no gameplay, nothing. You shall actually start playing the game!
yeah agree with this.

No
It's a passive ability
:ihaha:

I'd like to keep this to myself for now.

Just one question, @Neeko do you have an ability connected to chats? Just yes or no is enough.
Ultra mentioned he got caught in a star wars game because he answered the chat name question incorrectly in the thread and then someone got him via that. It's why I asked.

I won't answer any role related questions, unless im claiming of course, as it's not necessary to give scum any information they don't need.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet check her claim behavior in the bleach game, it's literally the same shit lol
With that, I read the scum chat and she was stalling to have her team (and the host) give her a fake. At this point though, I've said my piece, she can address the rest of this herself. By and large, I accept what you're saying, I just don't land on the conclusion. I'll give a look over bleach later anyway.

With that, I read the scum chat and she was stalling to have her team (and the host) give her a fake. At this point though, I've said my piece, she can address the rest of this herself. By and large, I accept what you're saying, I just don't land on the conclusion. I'll give a look over bleach later anyway.
Yes, and her thread behavior was to find a ready excuse for not giving her claim until she had all her ducks in a row, and then claimed without hesitation, which is exactly what has happened here.

Yes, and her thread behavior was to find a ready excuse for not giving her claim until she had all her ducks in a row, and then claimed without hesitation, which is exactly what has happened here.
No
Ekko explicitly said scum have fake roles
Not just fake flavor claims

Status
Not open for further replies.