[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really jive with this by the way Ultra - I don't feel like I should need to explain why, if scum mitch is leading the wagon, scum tweet doesn't come in, offer a non-commital read on it that would reflect poorly on him afterwards, and then leave it.
Because tweet has precedent for this - when Dofla was suspected in your game, he called him townie

The bluebird is getting voted for sticking his neck out for me:josad:

But on the other hand fck Twitter

Unvote
[Vote Lynch Kweh]

On another note, the whole thing with Hime saying she refused to claim until Ripped asked her too could have just been to give herself time to think of a believable one. But do you'll think Ripped would go along with it as her teammate? Or is he more likely an innocent bystander?

Furthermore I don't really think that's a teflon read of him, I think focusing on one read of his which he hasn't quite substantiated on and calling it TMI is, well, easy. And I also don't know where you draw the impression he doesn't go out of his way to give early/gut impressions.

The bluebird is getting voted for sticking his neck out for me:josad:

But on the other hand fck Twitter

Unvote
[Vote Lynch Kweh]

On another note, the whole thing with Hime saying she refused to claim until Ripped asked her too could have just been to give herself time to think of a believable one. But do you'll think Ripped would go along with it as her teammate? Or is he more likely an innocent bystander?
Lean innocent bystander if Hime is scum

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because tweet has precedent for this - when Dofla was suspected in your game, he called him townie
I assume you mean Fate/Mafia? So, he had good reason for that, if Dofla was lynched, the next night got skipped. In other words, he had incentive to tank his thread position a bit. I don't think it's plausible that role is in this game.
Furthermore I don't really think that's a teflon read of him, I think focusing on one read of his which he hasn't quite substantiated on and calling it TMI is, well, easy. And I also don't know where you draw the impression he doesn't go out of his way to give early/gut impressions.
Well I wasn't just focusing on one read - I didn't like his earlier one with Prof/Conq, and the last sentence here is misrepresenting what I said. I said I don't think he's typically the kind of player who forces himself to townread a slot that is obviously null behaviourally, because he often cites this kind of player as reason for his disengagement (as both alignments). And lastly, I'm not selling it as some grand holistic case, it's just my next best direction. I'm kind of running out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.