[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So the reasoning is, because I'm sure that was your next question - in my 4am skimming to catch up I really disliked his read on Mitch, Tweet is not a player who has ever really cared about forcing reads on players when there's nothing to read them from, yet he "vibes town" from 9 posts of Mitch, which struck me as TMI. Between that, and his interaction with you, and generally the approach our beloved Chocobo is taking to this game in terms of what he's peddling, I'm feeling it. I dunno if it's viable, but it feels right.

So the reasoning is, because I'm sure that was your next question - in my 4am skimming to catch up I really disliked his read on Mitch, Tweet is not a player who has ever really cared about forcing reads on players when there's nothing to read them from, yet he "vibes town" from 9 posts of Mitch, which struck me as TMI. Between that, and his interaction with you, and generally the approach our beloved Chocobo is taking to this game in terms of what he's peddling, I'm feeling it. I dunno if it's viable, but it feels right.
Jokes on you I was never gonna ask

Ratchet

Have you read Hime’s recent posts lol @Ratchet

If so Town case her lol.
I'm done defending Hime - I've stated my case, but frankly I think she is acting in bad faith, and has been towards me all game long. It's not lost on me that the moment I pivot away from her I cease to be her best scum read. The problemis, all of this is bad/petulant/etc but it has the hallmarks of town hime more than scum, even accepting Ultra's premise I can't just ignore that.

Why would you suspect it's TMI and not defense of a team mate

Ratchet

Why he defended Mitch if he is scum?
It wasn't a hard defence, and certainly wasn't the kind of defence that would sway a wagon.
Jokes on you I was never gonna ask
This is the part where you nod your head and don't correct me lol - I know you wasn't, but if you're asking me for my direction, you really should be asking me why too, otherwise why even bother.

Ratchet

Why would you suspect it's TMI and not defense of a team mate
I don't really jive with this by the way Ultra - I don't feel like I should need to explain why, if scum mitch is leading the wagon, scum tweet doesn't come in, offer a non-commital read on it that would reflect poorly on him afterwards, and then leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.