[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoo boy

Anyone have a tldr for a birbman
Barely anyone posts except the same 5-7 people.
I‘m still looking for Sukuna to turn him non hostile.
Broki was revealed to have 0 vote power with her vote on me by a vote count.
Mango has a PR and we can deduce his chara. Should be Town unless fake.

Barely anyone posts except the same 5-7 people.
I‘m still looking for Sukuna to turn him non hostile.
Broki was revealed to have 0 vote power with her vote on me by a vote count.
Mango has a PR and we can deduce his chara. Should be Town unless fake.
Ok thx

Who's being wagoned and why?

What mech is that?

Also how is Mitch different from everybody else who isn't currently doing shit?
He claimed to not have a binding vow (completely unprompted tho), and several people take issue with that.

And he’s got an afk scum meta. If you’ve got a better direction plz show us the way!

Okay did a loose iso of Conq and while he's got a few posts with reads in them there's decidedly too much flavor spec and mech talk in them for my tastes. 69/10 would wagon

Okay did a loose iso of Conq and while he's got a few posts with reads in them there's decidedly too much flavor spec and mech talk in them for my tastes. 69/10 would wagon
I don’t disagree I’d like to see more play based reads but he flavor specs & mech solves a ton as Town. I recommend going to NF & ISOing him in the One Piece Dressrosa game, and also can look at the One Piece Mash game here in SRM section.

Although the Dressora game is a lighter game and not SRM so probably a better comparison & he’s only got 75 posts.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It doesn‘t, but I highly doubt scum have this info already unless they got lucky with an invest during the first day. And Mid claiming he knows means he would have to reveal it and if he can‘t he just gets offed. I don‘t see scum Mid doing this kind of thing and hurting his team for no reason when he can just shut up.
Tuna. (Okay, I'll admit, what you're saying does make sense. Even if he doesn't have the information it would be too risky of a play for scum to reveal it. However on the other side, you could make the argument that it's a bargaining chip for his town status. Regardless, I don't have much of an opinion other than that.)

Mustard leaf. (So, I guess also since this is Majority lynch, I should vote for Majority. will it be hammered once the vote reaches Majority?)

Status
Not open for further replies.