[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t disagree I’d like to see more play based reads but he flavor specs & mech solves a ton as Town. I recommend going to NF & ISOing him in the One Piece Dressrosa game, and also can look at the One Piece Mash game here in SRM section.

Although the Dressora game is a lighter game and not SRM so probably a better comparison & he’s only got 75 posts.
Yeah no I'm not going to a different forum and isoing past games of people

underworld broker-12 post said she catch up
alwaysmind 11 post not impressed
mitchmatch- 9 post and afk.. scum town if town.
kiku 4 post. wth is this play!?
t-pin-prob rolled scum and afk
dr. watson. slacker scum town award. or just scum in all the hours game been up.

underworld broker-12 post said she catch up
alwaysmind 11 post not impressed
mitchmatch- 9 post and afk.. scum town if town.
kiku 4 post. wth is this play!?
t-pin-prob rolled scum and afk
dr. watson. slacker scum town award. or just scum in all the hours game been up.
Is this ur scum reads?
Afk doesn't necessarily equate to scum

Tho most surprised abt Kiku and broki bring so inactive here

Is this ur scum reads?
Afk doesn't necessarily equate to scum

Tho most surprised abt Kiku and broki bring so inactive here
i am talking about people afking as scum or scum town, amazing you jumped right to calling it scum reads. :pepecafe:

that kinda dumb imo, i should see some of them sub out imo from there play.

i am talking about people afking as scum or scum town, amazing you jumped right to calling it scum reads. :pepecafe:

that kinda dumb imo, i should see some of them sub out imo from there play.
U made a list and called those ppl scum and/or expressed criticism abt them 💀

Sry for mistaking it ig

people think your evil because you have no buff....:brootea:

though i find this kinda fishing, i wonder if some cult looking for people with no powers?? i have no idea how this show is. is there cult that recruit non buff people?
It's bc him not having a buff is weird
Everyone else has a buff so far
It could be that he is lying and saying he doesnt have a buff bc he can't confirm it or something

people think your evil because you have no buff....:brootea:
though i find this kinda fishing, i wonder if some cult looking for people with no powers?? i have no idea how this show is. is there cult that recruit non buff people?
Nah just not enough curse energy to get a Buff If I was scum why would I point out my differences?

R u caught up? What r ur thoughts on ur wagon?
started reading right now. mostly think I'm getting the vote because we have no real candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.