[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hime top three wolf reads. Go.
Ik it sounds bad but honestly I'm not sure
Personally I would say flower and Ratchet would be in there but seeing their reactions to my claim makes me feel better
I can easily verify myself so I'm more wary of those trying to cast doubt on me rn without giving me a chance to just use it

Ultra and psychic come to mind here
Ultra seemed townie to me earlier on so idk how I feel abt putting him in top 3 scum, he is more in null category rn

My preferred direction would be psychic now that the buff thing was confirmed by someone I town read
Reloaded looking kinda sketch too imo

Ik it sounds bad but honestly I'm not sure
Personally I would say flower and Ratchet would be in there but seeing their reactions to my claim makes me feel better
I can easily verify myself so I'm more wary of those trying to cast doubt on me rn without giving me a chance to just use it

Ultra and psychic come to mind here
Ultra seemed townie to me earlier on so idk how I feel abt putting him in top 3 scum, he is more in null category rn

My preferred direction would be psychic now that the buff thing was confirmed by someone I town read
Reloaded looking kinda sketch too imo
ultra can see one shotting flower, deep wolf. psychic and reloaded been hanging in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.