[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc I need some help solving this game and all you’ve done is tunnel Hime and throw Conqs name out.

And I town lean Conq more than not. Therefor I’ll have two days where your solving power was wasted cause I don’t plan on lynching Conq tomorrow rn.

If Hime is Town, I expect you to expand your horizons while looking for scum tomorrow lol. You’ll be freed from your tunnel.

Bc I need some help solving this game and all you’ve done is tunnel Hime and throw Conqs name out.

And I town lean Conq more than not. Therefor I’ll have two days where your solving power was wasted cause I don’t plan on lynching Conq tomorrow rn.

If Hime is Town, I expect you to expand your horizons while looking for scum tomorrow lol. You’ll be freed from your tunnel.
You are implying that Conq's alignment has any relation to Hime's, it doesn't

You are implying that Conq's alignment has any relation to Hime's, it doesn't
I’m not implying that. I’m telling you that I don’t plan on lynching Conq.

Therefor if all you do tomorrow is tunnel Conq (like you are with Hime), it will be a wasted day for you. So if you want to actually achieve anything you’ll need to find his teammates first!

Status
Not open for further replies.