[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 450 posts in and have been trying to keep the game moving while no one else has been giving a shit for a huge chunk of the game and everyone else has acted like they are perfectly happy with a no lynch. I’m also hitting a level of obnoxiousness and confrontationalism that I hope to one day nail at scum but it hasn’t happened yet. So this would mark a first

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Bc I think I’m miles outside by scum range and you’ve played enough with me to realize that.
I'm actually surprised you'd say this, because you have the expectation that I'd always read you right and you don't seem to have an issue with me not thinking you're miles out of scum range

I’m 450 posts in and have been trying to keep the game moving while no one else has been giving a shit for a huge chunk of the game and everyone else has acted like they are perfectly happy with a no lynch. I’m also hitting a level of obnoxiousness and confrontationalism that I hope to one day nail at scum but it hasn’t happened yet. So this would mark a first
True.

But you flexed on the newbie that you couldn't be lynched so I gotta set an example to not let your dreams be dreams

Ratchet

I take some exception because I've felt like I've had to drive a lot here and it's mostly been when with brick walls, but I accept the reasoning, just strange to see your application of it.

I take some exception because I've felt like I've had to drive a lot here and it's mostly been when with brick walls, but I accept the reasoning, just strange to see your application of it.
I said a huge chunk of the game lol. You’re gone a lot :catcry:

Also I your contributions are appreciated but I haven’t felt a huge sense of urgency from you to make sure we get a lynch (or anyone really so that’s not really a knock)

Day 1 - Vote Count 7

Emil

Certified Memelord

Day 1 - Vote Count 7 (As of Post #2113)

Votes:
Ultra ->
Mid> Hime > Prof
Dest -> Ultra > Hime > Mitch
Hime -> Ultra > Flower > Mitch > Unvote
Psylocke -> Naomi > Hime > Mid > Hime
AM -> Mid
Ratchet -> Hime > Mitch > Kweh > Unvote
Prof -> Hime > Unvote > Hime > Mitch > Hime > Unvote > Mitch > Unvote > Hime > Kweh > Unvote
Gram -> Prof > Unvote
Nika -> Joy > Hime > Unvote > Mid > Prof
Flower -> Kweh > Hime > Unvote > Mitch > Tpein
Cal -> Reloaded
Kweh -> Conq
Neeko -> Prof
Michelle -> Prof > Unvote > Kweh
Joy -> Psylocke > Mitch
Mitch -> Hime > Unvote > Kweh
Broki -> Flower
Reloaded -> Hime > Unvote > Mitch
Conq -> Hime
Orwellian -> Mitch
Naomi - > Mitch > Unvote
Mango -> Tpein
Tpein -> Mitch > Hime

Count:
Mitch = 4
(Dest, Orwellian, Joy, Reloaded)
Prof = 3 (Neeko, Ultra, Nika)
Hime = 3 (Psylocke, Conq, Tpein)
Kweh = 2 (Michelle, Mitch)
Tpein = 2 (Flower, Mango)
Mid = 1 (AM)
Reloaded = 1 (Cal)
Conq = 1 (Kweh)
Flower = 0 (Broki)

Non Voters = 9 (Mono, Kiku, Watson, Mid, Gram, Naomi, Hime, Prof, Ratchet)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to achieve majority
A little more than 12 hours are left

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

Will be off to sleep. Last vote count until morning.

Was anyone acting too sussy the last 8 hours or so when I was asleep?

We need a lynch, dammit! I wanna see some drama. Don't make me go after Reloaded and Conquistador on the first day:lusalty:

Ratchet

I said a huge chunk of the game lol. You’re gone a lot :catcry:

Also I your contributions are appreciated but I haven’t felt a huge sense of urgency from you to make sure we get a lynch (or anyone really so that’s not really a knock)
I don't think I've ever done the mass tagging thing because I find it obnoxious, beyond that I'm not really sure what sort of urgency you're expecting of me when I've now started 2 of the 3 notable wagons of the day lol. What?

Status
Not open for further replies.