[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's run a lynch train on Dr Professor, MD:kata:

He's been targeting different users every hour, leading us on a goose chase. Sweet talking us with his memes.

We either stick to one person and take a risk by lynching them, or just mass tag people 10 mins before the day ends so we can vote and die during the night

He's been targeting different users every hour, leading us on a goose chase. Sweet talking us with his memes.

We either stick to one person and take a risk by lynching them, or just mass tag people 10 mins before the day ends so we can vote and die during the night
Good luck!

No, I took issue with Tweet giving a vague town read on the leading wagon that was not going to actually shake it at all. This is not an argument, but it struck me as possible tmi. By that I mean, the thought popped into my head as I read it.

So let's start with A. I invite you to pick which of Mitch's first 9 posts you think Tweet could skim over and come to a town read from. Mind, he didn't cite any specific one, just a very general "vibes townie".

Then with B, yes, I said the one post I quoted was not good. It was sheeping. I didn't follow it up further, and my vote came much later, primarily because he had done next to nothing by that point (read: null) and there were mechanical considerations, as well as the earlier sheeping.
If you can form an impression on Mitch as scum it stands someone could interpret him as town, perhaps for bad reasons, but you'r casing him on the basis that it's impossible to have formed any impression, and I disagree.

I think you have jumped the gun here, I still don't know where you're pulling the "he doesn't town read players like this" from and really his explanation is what matters

[Vote lynch DrProf]

Lol I don’t believe there’s any world where you scum read me Ultra.

Bluff called
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @MonochromeYoru
4. @T-Pein™
5. @Ultra
6. @ConquistadoR
7. @Kiku
8. @hime
9. @Dr. Watson
10. @Joygirl
11. @Midnight Delight
12. @Naomi
13. @Mr. Reloaded
14. @Alwaysmind
15. @Destroya
16. @Psylocke
17. @MitchMatch
18. @KWEH
19. @Orwellian
20. @Dr_Professor83
21. @MangoSenpai
22. @Underworld Broker
23. @NikaInParis
24. @Flower
25. @Michelle
26. @Grammaton
27. @Neeko

Everyone lynch DrProf

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If you can form an impression on Mitch as scum it stands someone could interpret him as town, perhaps for bad reasons, but you'r casing him on the basis that it's impossible to have formed any impression, and I disagree.

I think you have jumped the gun here, I still don't know where you're pulling the "he doesn't town read players like this" from and really his explanation is what matters
Do what I asked please, because I'm quite certain by you responding like this that you haven't gone back and checked those 9 posts for yourself. And I disagree anyway - players can make scummy plays (like, say, bandwagoning) and otherwise do nothing to make themselves town readable, a single post being generally scummy does not mean it can go both ways.

As for the second part, I'm specifically saying I've never seen Tweet force reads on players like Mitch here before, I've almost always seen him not even try and just say something like "no idea, I have nothing to say". Do you disagree?

Do what I asked please, because I'm quite certain by you responding like this that you haven't gone back and checked those 9 posts for yourself. And I disagree anyway - players can make scummy plays (like, say, bandwagoning) and otherwise do nothing to make themselves town readable, a single post being generally scummy does not mean it can go both ways.

As for the second part, I'm specifically saying I've never seen Tweet force reads on players like Mitch here before, I've almost always seen him not even try and just say something like "no idea, I have nothing to say". Do you disagree?
No this whole sequence is literally because I actually read his posts and had the impression before this whole discussion started - I'm not inclined to pass tweet an explanation, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Basically yes

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If Tweet gets lynched and flips town assassin, and then I'm night killed, what is a potential consequence of that?
Point taken. I hadn't actually considered the possibility of scum being able to gain extra kills from it at all, though I think 2 assassins for the town would be a bit on the small side all being said too.

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.