[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can read those 9 posts and come away thinking my summation of "there is very little you can read him from here" is an unfair assessment at all?
No.

What I'm taking issue with is the assertion that

A) He *couldn't* make a read on him

and

B) You just called a slot that had pinged you earlier "Behaviorally Null"

?

Which really boils down to the fact that you should take issue with his reason given, not assume he has no reason because the slot is unreadable

Ultra, he cited 9 posts, there was almost nothing in there that could reliably be used to read Mitch accurately (beyond the absence of anything town clearing, which Tweet isn't going to know (and that is important to consider here)), do I need to quote them or something?
IIRC I said I was reading him "very slightly town", don't make that read any bigger or clearer than I stated it to be

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No.

What I'm taking issue with is the assertion that

A) He *couldn't* make a read on him

and

B) You just called a slot that had pinged you earlier "Behaviorally Null"

?

Which really boils down to the fact that you should take issue with his reason given, not assume he has no reason because the slot is unreadable
No, I took issue with Tweet giving a vague town read on the leading wagon that was not going to actually shake it at all. This is not an argument, but it struck me as possible tmi. By that I mean, the thought popped into my head as I read it.

So let's start with A. I invite you to pick which of Mitch's first 9 posts you think Tweet could skim over and come to a town read from. Mind, he didn't cite any specific one, just a very general "vibes townie".

Then with B, yes, I said the one post I quoted was not good. It was sheeping. I didn't follow it up further, and my vote came much later, primarily because he had done next to nothing by that point (read: null) and there were mechanical considerations, as well as the earlier sheeping.

Ratchet

IIRC I said I was reading him "very slightly town", don't make that read any bigger or clearer than I stated it to be
My point was that your read was slight enough to be ineffective at actually shifting the wagon, I'm not embellishing your certainty here at all.

Ratchet

Also what's weird about me abandoning any sort of read on the guy if a town lean of mine tells me that lowposting is scum indicative for that player?
You're changing the argument - I've never said you abandoning your read is the issue? That was Prof actually, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.