[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so the matter in which someone claimed is of no consequence, only the fact that neighbors are definitely always trustworthy. Checks out!
The delay is irrelevant when it's a provable claim, since you know, they haven't pulled it out of their ass (or scum chat)

I actually think I remember having a similar role in a game with Naomi though where I was scum do I withdraw my initial town-sided role suggestion, Before someone mentioned it's parralel with mason here I was thinking of pure neighborizer which I'm pretty sure I've only seen as town

I don't really appreciate this by the way hime, because just to de substrate how you've played around me this game

>I start the wagon
>you ignore this entirely and defend your case by responding to Ultra
>when asked why, you insist the response to Ultra is good enough for everyone to be covered
>when asked, I'm suddenly your only scum read
>you insist everyone but Cal has been rude, despite having been very dismissive of my arguments up to this point
>When I start arguing in favour of you being town, you still insist I'm just tunneling you to justify why I'm one of your two best scum reads
>When I move my vote, I'm suddenly trending better

At best, I could say your treatment has been "uncharitable". I don't think I've been at all hostile here until it became apparent what I was dealing with, and any attempts I've made to reconcile any of the above have been met with dismissal.
i apologize that i came off as dismissive towards u, that wasnt my intention
i only replied to ultra bc i was lazy and ultras post was easier to reply to and i figured it would answer ur argument as well
didnt really think to tag u and x but maybe i shouldve

the everyone being rude except haza thing was an exaggeration
obviously untrue as i didnt even engage with many players
said that in the heat of the moment bc i felt very ganged up on
the main person was flower, her attitude towards me left a very bad taste in my mouth this game and in the moment, i felt that by asking me to claim as well, the others were supporting that type of attitude

im not going to respond to the voting and scum reads part as its more game related and not really connected to this in specific imo
if youd like to discuss more, im happy to do so post-game

I also think this is somewhat dishonest

Bleach - You were scum, he was town
Traitors - You were town, he was scum
MHW - You were scum, he was scum
Fate - You were Town, he was town*
JJK - Pending, but you claim to be town, and you think he's scum

*This is the sole outlier
nothing to do with alignment or game, just an ultra schtick

So you rather waste hours trying to get like 10 votes on a player knowing the majority is doing f*** all and then move 10 people onto the next just to get claims? My guy, that's bullshit. It only works in a game with 95% active, but not in a game with 90% sleeping.
If your case was that good you'd have had the votes. Sounds like a skill issue

It really does feel like day 1 will end in a no lynch. Hime's latest post going into detail and breaking down Ultra's attacks was better than 90% of everything else she posted barring the role claim. However at its crux it was still purely defensive and self-serving.

Similarly she barely touches at all on Ratchet or Flower.
Then there are the lower hanging fruits to deal with:

Mr. Reloaded
Alwaysmind
Midnight
T-Pein
Etc

Midnight *claims* having info on who Gojo is to prevent being an alternative candidate to Hime's wagon. But is this truth or is it self serving bluster?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Technically we can ask Michelle to duel somebody to get something.
I'd rather save that - knowing Ekko, there isn't going to be much wiggle room in using those roles, so I really only want to use it to get rid of someone with a guilty investigation on them etc.

While this answer feeds my ego, I'm not really convinced your experience with me is enough to earn this? Which would mean you're not too interested in forming a read on me, for whatever reason that may be.
You mean that I am saying you're a great player?
I just think you're confusing. If that feeds your ego, I can't really help it. I don't think I should give a non honest read on you just because you take take a "I can't really read you" as sucking up to you lol.

It is D1. So I don't really have a problem with Null reading players.

i dont have to be part of the neighbor chats i create for clarity
if i am, i would count as one of the people in it

i can do 2-person neighbor chats without the buff
so me and another person or just 2 players not including me

not that my vow buff was unlocked, i can do 3-person chats
so me and 2 other players or 3 players not including me

Status
Not open for further replies.