[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the standard actually, why do you think otherwise? Neighbour here is just explicitly mason that isn't confirmed to one another.
The numbers - she's claiming she's getting buffed from adding 2 players a night to a chat to 3.

I had assumed she was buffed from 1 to 2, because most neighbor inclusions I've seen in these parts (at least for temporary chats) have one neighbor by default

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're just being dense here lmao

Because the game is discussing the slot does not mean they're condemned to having to claim.

If the majority of the game is discussing the slot and only 4 people are voting for it shouldn't that tell you something?

Also she claimed- what's your problem. You lost what - an hour?

Don't buy your frustration here as genuine at all
Well I'm not frustrated. Only 4 people were voting because we have a lot of slots peddling absolutely nothing - when a claim is clearly holding the day up, of course you extract it, you don't need some arbitrary number to justify doing so.

Ratchet

The numbers - she's claiming she's getting buffed from adding 2 players a night to a chat to 3.

I had assumed she was buffed from 1 to 2, because most neighbor inclusions I've seen in these parts (at least for temporary chats) have one neighbor by default
Uh, I'm not following. I thought by 2 she meant the standard 2-person chat, with it becoming a 3 person chat via buff. You think she means 3 then 4?

No.
But once i do my role becomes stronger.
This is why I thought Ultra claiming was sus.
But him giving away that he's an assassin, a role that sounds like it could be more scummy than town, seems not worth it. It also altered us of the assassin mechanics.

Unless his buff if that good that it overrides any attention or suspicion he would garner from claiming it I guess.

You're just being dense here lmao

Because the game is discussing the slot does not mean they're condemned to having to claim.

If the majority of the game is discussing the slot and only 4 people are voting for it shouldn't that tell you something?

Also she claimed- what's your problem. You lost what - an hour?

Don't buy your frustration here as genuine at all
Do you think a delayed claim should be rewarded with a town read

Well I'm not frustrated. Only 4 people were voting because we have a lot of slots peddling absolutely nothing - when a claim is clearly holding the day up, of course you extract it, you don't need some arbitrary number to justify doing so.
Which is explicitly what I told Hime when the wagon on her grew?

So what's your issue with me? That I personally wasted an hour of a phase? I find that somewhat hard to believe, particularly when I was pushing Hime for better activity myself.

Ratchet

I just can't read you. From the games I've played with you, you play like this pretty much always. This null.

Prof is very active. Just don't think he would be this active if he was scum.
While this answer feeds my ego, I'm not really convinced your experience with me is enough to earn this? Which would mean you're not too interested in forming a read on me, for whatever reason that may be.

Ratchet

Which is explicitly what I told Hime when the wagon on her grew?

So what's your issue with me? That I personally wasted an hour of a phase? I find that somewhat hard to believe, particularly when I was pushing Hime for better activity myself.
My issue is that you interjected into the discussion with the sole intent of stirring the pot - it added nothing, you haven't established why you defended her, and actually promoted a direction I don't think is at all helpful for town.

Needing a certain number of votes to get a claim is cap. If that was the case we would waste too much time trying to pile on just so the player claims. It's just dumb and only helps scum.
I've been playing Majority since I started playing mafia. You don't claim because 15% of the game wants you to, being that you know, if you're town 30% of the game isn't your friend

Ratchet

I've been playing Majority since I started playing mafia. You don't claim because 15% of the game wants you to, being that you know, if you're town 30% of the game isn't your friend
Yeah same, when the main direction of the thread is to pursue your lynch, even without the hard votes, you don't stall the claim until you meet an arbitrary threshold and you certainly don't promote that!

So you rather waste hours trying to get like 10 votes on a player knowing the majority is doing f*** all and then move 10 people onto the next just to get claims? My guy, that's bullshit. It only works in a game with 95% active, but not in a game with 90% sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.