Current Events Has Saturn already admitted inferiority to Dr Vegapunk in combat power?

The Bushing of Scientific Defense seems to view the World's Greatest Scientist as his superior

He asked Kizaru for protection as well as 100 ships because he was afraid of confronting Dr Vegapunk on his own

Akainu praises Vegapunk's combat power and so does Stussy who justifies the presence of Kizaru and the Navy Fleet by saying Egghead is military powerful

Seems to me that Saturn knows Vegapunk is his better and will come into their fight as an underdog

I wonder who will prevail, Karl Marx or Albert Einstein

I mean Saturn is strong on science subject and military defense . He has experience in his field .
‘Meanwhile luffy think it is magic and kizaru doesn’t know how snail phone work and doesn’t seem update to new technology.

Ironically sanji vs Saturn make senses .

I mean Saturn is strong on science subject and military defense . He has experience in his field .
‘Meanwhile luffy think it is magic and kizaru doesn’t know how snail phone work and doesn’t seem update to new technology.

Eh Saturn is as much fitting for Sanji as Katakuri was with people making arguments about Sanji being a chef and Katakuri being food, both use CoO specialty, and stuff like that.

I feel Saturn merely being in egghead kinda points to him being a luffy fight.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Lol no

If there is anyone on egghead that is fighting Saturn then it's only Luffy.

H

Herrera95

Albert Einsten beats the shit out of that pice of shit communist.

Isn't Akainu speech weird? If Vegapunk recruited Strawhats means they lose combat power. Like Strawhats were allies of marines.

You're still on this agenda? Any random fodder can kill Vegapunk, a few CP0 coming to Egghead had him in shambles even with all the technology and the Seraphim at his disposal but the guy that ate a cheapshot like it was nothing from the almighty Sabo has inferior "combat power"? :kobeha: