[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I thought we would only have night actions but after the flips I see some townies have day action. So any town peeps that have limited shot moves fill free to target me today my passive will refill oneshot and recharge CD of even/odd skills

but it's gotta be a limited 2+ shot. unlimited shots or 1 shot-only skills don't work.

3. Last Wills: All players may write a "Last Will" in their role PMs and update it at any time if they so desire before they are dead. Players are currently unaware of what happens to their last wills after their death.

do the dead townies get to state their will wills or something.

also the scum leader shit is pure wifom.

J

Joygirl1

Any town see who killed mono and reloaded... we need to avenge their deaths!!!

:endthis:
Reloaded was the mutual consensus we made for assassination yesterday, so it does not really matter which assassin fulfilled the killing order. We shall however ask ourselves why Mono was chosen as mafia´s victim, perhaps we find a little clue?

Reloaded was the mutual consensus we made for assassination yesterday, so it does not really matter which assassin fulfilled the killing order. We shall however ask ourselves why Mono was chosen as mafia´s victim, perhaps we find a little clue?
yeah could been mafia assassin.

he and mono where my town reads and t-pin.

:pepeanger:

why are we doing mutual consensus in the thread for the assassin kill? seems silly and overly informative to scum.

whose idea was this ms. queen

3. Last Wills: All players may write a "Last Will" in their role PMs and update it at any time if they so desire before they are dead. Players are currently unaware of what happens to their last wills after their death.

do the dead townies get to state their will wills or something.

also the scum leader shit is pure wifom.
I thought that would be similar to getting cursed in JJK:
Your dead oponent basically puts bad mojo on you which ends up becoming true to some extent

But I doubt it's anything that convenient, judging by Ekko's explanation

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah

But also the guy nabbing my claim is cult, I think I wanna hold the info to compare it to any potential scum claims today and not give them guidance, I'll claim before EoD
I mean, if they have your role, they're probably not going to claim it while you're alive. That said, at some point today should be fine.

Vote Gram

I used hide, any kills sent my way get redirected to the person i hide behind, it also become lost ability once it used up. he tanked the killed redirected at me!

i tried to go to ultra, but saw scum protect him. so choose next scummy player on t-pin vote list
Doesn't the player you hide behind only get killed if they are wolf? Did you hint at hiding behind any player D1?

I mean, if they have your role, they're probably not going to claim it while you're alive. That said, at some point today should be fine.
I don't expect my role to be claimed, I'm saying Cult has my role, mafia doesn't, and mafia in fake claiming still has potential to claim something that may run amok with my claim, so I'm fine witholding that info for a small time

Status
Not open for further replies.