[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Night 1 End - Blood Manipulators

The fall of Todo prompted his teammates to cover and aid him. Choso and Kamo rushed in to provide Todo with blood and emergency assistance but were soon overwhelmed...

=============================

@Mr. Reloaded (Choso) and @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) have died last night!

Choso
Miller; Jack of Modifying Renegade Trades; 2x Retract Blood

Congratulations, you are Choso, Jujutsu Sorcerers Aligned!

(Passive) Miller - You will scan as guilty to alignment investigations. If you directly claim or strongly hint at this passive at any point in the game, you will lose your Jack of Modifying Renegade Trades ability for the next 3 cycles, additionally, any modifier(s) you have already placed on other player(s) will be voided at the end of that phase.

Jack of Modifying Renegade Trades - Once per night, you can target a player and grant their role one of the following modifiers. You may not target a player with 2 modifiers at the same time. Upon success, your targets will be made aware of the modifiers added to their roles:
- 1x Hated - Make your target permanently hated, becoming 1 vote easier to lynch.
- 1x Macho'ed - Make your target permanently unable to receive any regular protection from other players. This does not stop "Leader Protections".
- 1x Blood Poisoned - Make your target suffer consequences for each future visit they carry out for the rest of the game unless they are healed or you are dead. After 1 visit, they will permanently lose their voting power. After 2 visits, they are regular killed. After 3 visits, they are super-killed. Your target will be aware of this modifier's effect and that they need to be healed or eliminate the source to get rid of it. This is not a delayed kill.

(Day) 2x Retract Blood - Once per day, you may retract one of your modifiers away from an affected living player if you so wish, refunding its shot, and informing that affected player of this retraction at the start of the following night. Does not count as a visit.

---------

(Binding Vow Buff) Revealing One's Hand - If you truthfully reveal your flavor + any part of your role (except the Miller passive) in the Game Thread, even if vaguely or misleadingly, your next used Jack of Modifying Renegade Trades modifier will be empowered as follows: Empowered Hated will make your target 2 votes easier to lynch; Empowered Macho'ed will additionally permanently disable the target's bulletproof, if any, and prevent them from self-protecting; Empowered Blood Poisoned will kill the target if they carry out 1 visit, and super-kill them after 2 visits.

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Town
Noritoshi Kamo
4x Piercing Blood; 1x Blood Manipulation

Congratulations, you are Noritoshi Kamo, Jujutsu Sorcerers Aligned!

(Day) 4x Piercing Blood - Once during the day, you can target a player. If that player received a publicly visible "Leader Protection" at the start of the following night, their inclusion in that protection will be automatically publicly destroyed in that same write-up.

(Day) 1x Blood Manipulation - Once during the day, you can target a player and allow them to select a backup reserve target to one of their abilities the following night, in an order of priority. Should their ability fail on the first target, regardless of the reason, it will try to move on to the second one instead. If their ability already targets more than one player, you will allow them to target an extra player with it. Your target will be informed of this buff at the start of the following night.

---------

(Binding Vow Buff) Revealing One's Hand - If you truthfully reveal your flavor + any part of your role in the Game Thread, even if vaguely or misleadingly, your next used 4x Piercing Blood ability will be able to target up to 2 players.

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Town

=============================

Day 2 has started!

You have a little less than 48 hours to discuss lynch.
With 25 alive, it takes 13 votes to achieve majority.

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

Living Players - [24/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
@Mr. Reloaded nooooo :josad:

@MonochromeYoru :milaugh: Your fav shanks will be enjoying similar fate like you soon :suresure:

Also, Sukuna > Gojo :endthis:

Vote Gram

I used hide, any kills sent my way get redirected to the person i hide behind, it also become lost ability once it used up. he tanked the killed redirected at me!

i tried to go to ultra, but saw scum protect him. so choose next scummy player on t-pin vote list

Vote Gram

I used hide, any kills sent my way get redirected to the person i hide behind, it also become lost ability once it used up. he tanked the killed redirected at me!

i tried to go to ultra, but saw scum protect him. so choose next scummy player on t-pin vote list
wait what
so confusing lol XD

how do u know there was a kill redirected to u? and how do u know scum protected ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.