[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the player you hide behind only get killed if they are wolf? Did you hint at hiding behind any player D1?
ultra, but end day saw town leader go for ultra protect.

and again i am repeating what i stated already. but i will repeat again.

gramm i chose next after saw all the scummy player getting baited on t-pin, i did not like his sheep vote so went for him when read and caught up..

i go to sleep, wake up to find t-pin lynch by you noobs :pepeanger:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't expect my role to be claimed, I'm saying Cult has my role, mafia doesn't, and mafia in fake claiming still has potential to claim something that may run amok with my claim, so I'm fine witholding that info for a small time
You said scum, so I thought you meant the cult that has it would claim it. In any case - yes, that's fine.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Of course I'm assuming that's a cult role and not mafia, I don't really know anything about the flavor, further clarification would help
Nah it's like the mafia team.
It's probably just their way of janitoring.
Though since you already claimed your flavor before in the thread, it's easier.

What does the vow do?
What are these abilities?

I need everything, in full, as soon as, not just the names. Take what time you need to paraphrase, but tarry.
I just said its limiting my vote power to 0, i start the game with 0 vp

The developer refers to me getting abilities and vp starting D3. With the first one being 1 vp which only works when I'm last vote, getting BG next cycle, and after that I have a permanent vote that's 1

My binding vow also does smth

What does this "permission" entail? Like what does the Sister have to do, make a PM with you or?
I don't make a pm with sister nope, it's just flavor if u know them

The developer refers to me getting abilities and vp starting D3. With the first one being 1 vp which only works when I'm last vote, getting BG next cycle, and after that I have a permanent vote that's 1

ur whole role sounds very self-serving and weak ngl

J

Joygirl1

why are we doing mutual consensus in the thread for the assassin kill? seems silly and overly informative to scum.

whose idea was this ms. queen
Before this gets out of hand: We take responsibility for the death of Mr. Reloaded. Did you ever ask yourself who might possibly have the need authority to give the assassin their killing commands? Well, it shall be clear that this only could be the duty of your queen.

We are the authority giving the assassins their killing commands every night.

Unfortunately it did not work out well for town, so we better come out with this right now before an angry mob with torches will appear in front of our castle. This will also trigger our binding vow btw, so besides a primary target from now on we shall also be able to give our Gorosei assassins a secondary target every night. We are not so sure if this is really so helpful though as it could harm town even further...

Before this gets out of hand: We take responsibility for the death of Mr. Reloaded. Did you ever ask yourself who might possibly have the need authority to give the assassin their killing commands? Well, it shall be clear that this only could be the duty of your queen.

We are the authority giving the assassins their killing commands every night.

Unfortunately it did not work out well for town, so we better come out with this right now before an angry mob with torches will appear in front of our castle. This will also trigger our binding vow btw, so besides a primary target from now on we shall also be able to give our Gorosei assassins a secondary target every night. We are not so sure if this is really so helpful though as it could harm town even further...
r u town?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

@ConquistadoR Thoughts?

Anyway I was an odd night redirector, and could compulsively force a target to use an action even if they abstained.

Decided not to submit an action because that was a double edged sword. I probably should have anyway, but by the looks of things I don't think it would have mattered, so

Status
Not open for further replies.