[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
isn't nika brand new?

for a brand new player voting someone you think is actively screwing over town makes sense as they're not really considering the quality of player or actual scum strategies. it's just something that looks overtly scummy.
I'm not sure, probably?

J

Joygirl1

Sukuna can literally turn the Vote Mechanism from Plurality to Majority and you all think Flower could convert him?

Why would Ekko include such a powerful convertion to the Mafia leader
What is this? The voting mechanism is at majority and why would Sukuna turn it into plurality? We fail to see how this should be of any help:kaidowhat:

Midnight is probably Tsukumo given what he's been hinting at and what he said to activate his binding vow.
I dont think this slot is Mafia, or atleast i dont think his Mafia teammates would let him go and info bait like this.
Either way, i dont think he's the optimum lynch atm, regardless of how his threadplay has been.
It's really annoying me to have somebody deny info I have confirmed in my role lol.

Midnight is probably Tsukumo given what he's been hinting at and what he said to activate his binding vow.
I dont think this slot is Mafia, or atleast i dont think his Mafia teammates would let him go and info bait like this.
Either way, i dont think he's the optimum lynch atm, regardless of how his threadplay has been.
Same. I think we’ll basically be killing a town on policy.

You're town reading him for not paying attention?
if you walk into a scum qt and they have actually said psychic's name in there/rolecopped her he would be more aware of coming in, liking a post that was already disproven, and then telling someone else not to say their name.

it is hardly a strong read and honestly i saw similar play from xaldin in my recent game(being overly unaware of basic shit/how his role worked/etc), but i dont see the scum motivation behind posts like that/thinking like that. if he was unaware scum and thought what i was saying was true he would probably not bring it up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.