[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I'm not lying. WTF.
You still want to be in a chat with Midnight D. Light?

Before I will do a royal ISO of Yoru I might add that Psylocke´s thoughts should not be forgotten: hime was about to be lynched when Prof and you suddenly were pushing T-Pein. It would be helped if the chat could be used to confirm you both (hime and Flower) as town, so that a town core could be formed that could be able to work together.

town read on alwaysmind too as if he was scum he would be more aware of what's going on. he liked my post saying psychic is a second cop then told flower not to say her name, ergo i think he's just a lost townie rather than overly informed.
You're town reading him for not paying attention?

I think I wouldn't mind a claim from Midnight today. If he's Town he should not reveal who Gojo is, but he definitely and absolutely should reveal what Sukuna can do. This isn't even up for debate.

while he hasnt been useful so far in any sense
i dont believe he fucked anything over
he literally has no pull, hes just kinda there...
I'm far from being an authority on how useful anyone here could be, I don't have any knowledge on how people here play games other than this particular one

But Midnight seems pretty useless even by his standards and his info baiting will only lead people astray further

Professor leans on him to bait people so he can switch his vote trains on a whim. Best to wliminate Midnight first and then Prof

I dont have any issue with his voters (though I kindly ask them to listen to what I'm sayng :) ) - I just won't be supporting a lynch there. Of his wagon, I like Nika the least.
isn't nika brand new?

for a brand new player voting someone you think is actively screwing over town makes sense as they're not really considering the quality of player or actual scum strategies. it's just something that looks overtly scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.