[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Yoru was btw the one who said that if T-Pein trolled about being Gojo, Midnight would be outed. And then Yoru got killed.
He also questioned that after hime´s self-vote her wagon suddenly flipped.
Unfortunately the royal ISO did not get much more than this.

What in the blue fuck are you talking about
this isn't direct interaction. go into detail as to why you scum read me and how this is similar to my scum game or why i can't be town playing this because so far all the shit you said isn't really alignment indicative as far as i can tell.

repeatedly responding with condescending posts isn't going to move the needle anywhere.

I mean, you can't vote for two people but you certainly discuss two people, yeah? You dropped Prof's name a lot in D1 and now all of a sudden you're just focused on Midnight.

How exactly did he fuck us over? I think his play was dumb and definitely typical Midnight fashion, but I don't know how it fucked town over?
If you were active in Day 1, you could've seen me voting for Midnight at one point, but that was becazse I thought he wouldn't contribute at all

And then he teased knowing Gojo (he doesn't), he's rn talking about Sukuna being scum leader (when we know he isn't)

this isn't direct interaction. go into detail as to why you scum read me and how this is similar to my scum game or why i can't be town playing this because so far all the shit you said isn't really alignment indicative as far as i can tell.

repeatedly responding with condescending posts isn't going to move the needle anywhere.
You spouting nonsense and you picking up and dropping an earlier line of suspicion are both grounds for suspicion, I'm not going to 1 for one you in a game where you have largely been asking clarifying questions and fumbling around being not caught up vs one where you were leading townies by the nose, unless you expect me to read a lack of participation as inherently townie, please identify why my reasons provided are invalid and I will listen

Status
Not open for further replies.