[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

It's not that his threadplay has been Townish, it's just that no Mafia teammate in their right minds would allow one of their own to do stuff like this. It's like the stuff i'd do if i landed a Jester slot.
lol no wonder he said jester was his fave role to play in that thread ekko made last month on OLF
probs what hes best at

Funny you're trying to say if I was active; was I not a top five poster D1? Okay so last day you admit you could juggle two names at once but now you've dropped Prof and decided to focus on Midnight. There's twenty seven players in this game. You just going through them one at a time?

Okay, but how did town get fucked over? I know what Midnight has said and done but how has that actually put town in a worse position?
Why are you hell bent on defending him

J

Joygirl1

As for now, scum reads:

Broki (we´re inclined to believe Conq on this)
Kiku
Nika
Gramma (not being his usual self, from OLF we´ve witnessed him being way more active and pushy)
KWEH (still the least convincing assassin claim)

Plus where are Mango and Orwellian right now? Wanna hear more from them too.
Alwaysmind always kinda useless.

Could easily be the case that scum stays mainly under the radar and let town do what town does best: self-destruct.

As for now, scum reads:

Broki (we´re inclined to believe Conq on this)
Kiku
Nika
Gramma (not being his usual self, from OLF we´ve witnessed him being way more active and pushy)
KWEH (still the least convincing assassin claim)

Plus where are Mango and Orwellian right now? Wanna hear more from them too.
Alwaysmind always kinda useless.

Could easily be the case that scum stays mainly under the radar and let town do what town does best: self-destruct.
wait whats ur name onn OLF?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
WAIT

I never watched JJK

Aren't Sukuna and Ken, MaHito and Jogo one organisation?
Not really.
It's like saying Obito or Tobi is truly Akatsuki or something...
They all have their own agendas for getting together.

This game though? Sukuna is clearly the Purple Indie.

Also if you can use that unconditional binding vow ability, i'd like it if you to use it on a target that we all come to a consensus on in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.