[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

So i used an ability where i can "follow" that slot and learn the type of ability they use that NP.
The result i got was that my target used a Destructive Ability (kills, delayed kills, disables , rolecrushes , passive crushes, ability destructions/amputations etc.).
Amputations could include collecting fingers like Sukuna. Other options could be the attempted kill on Naomi or that strange transfiguration on Ultra. None of those would leave a good impression to us.

So i used an ability where i can "follow" that slot and learn the type of ability they use that NP.
The result i got was that my target used a Destructive Ability (kills, delayed kills, disables , rolecrushes , passive crushes, ability destructions/amputations etc.).
i got hit last night with non postive, should went to gramm, but he made no mention and said he back next day. scum avoiding the question..

wonder about redirects, or this indie scum

J

Joygirl1

i got hit last night with non postive, should went to gramm, but he made no mention and said he back next day. scum avoiding the question..

wonder about redirects, or this indie scum
What are your experiences with Gramm? Is he one who would state in public if he got hit with something negative (like Ultra or you did) or would he keep his mouth shut?

Status
Not open for further replies.