[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you not lean one way or another when there's info being presented in the thread
Conq said himself that his action could've been manipulated, and in my role madness experience there's probably plenty of redirection on both sides. Plus, the actual result hadn't been revealed at the time, yeah? Just "I have a result on Broki *votes*"

Unless UB was bus driven with scum (and Idk why she would be), then she’s likely scum. I don’t think it’s very likely Conq would have been redirected of all people
There's probably about 10 permutations of ways this could have been fucked with but neither of these slots are attention grabbers so should just resolve her

Good litmus test. If we can't trust this I'm playing this game with mechanic blinders on

Why are you hell bent on defending him
I'm not at all. But one might perceive what you're doing as going after low hanging fruit and I'm asking you to clarify some of your statements. D1 you wanted to go after Prof because he was jumping around and starting and joining multiple wagons; you said he was the ring leader behind it all. That's a strong statement. Now to start D2, you've dropped your Prof angle and have instead focused on Midnight for 'fucking town over'. Midnight is playing poorly and I don't care if his slot burns, but you choosing that direction first over your previously established direction in Prof, is pingy. You can't even explain how he's fucking town over.

Unless UB was bus driven with scum (and Idk why she would be), then she’s likely scum. I don’t think it’s very likely Conq would have been redirected of all people
i agree with this
also theres no way her abilities r just working to get vote power and then a bp ability which should be a passive
she has 0 actives, theres no way

I think my 0 vp was reason enough for them to busdrive me, I mean it basically put attention on me especially with the whole sukuna sus stuff flower was on about

Bc you didn’t expect to be followed?
I would prolly expect to get followed cause of reasons above

I'm not at all. But one might perceive what you're doing as going after low hanging fruit and I'm asking you to clarify some of your statements. D1 you wanted to go after Prof because he was jumping around and starting and joining multiple wagons; you said he was the ring leader behind it all. That's a strong statement. Now to start D2, you've dropped your Prof angle and have instead focused on Midnight for 'fucking town over'. Midnight is playing poorly and I don't care if his slot burns, but you choosing that direction first over your previously established direction in Prof, is pingy. You can't even explain how he's fucking town over.
I already tried going after Prpf yesterday, and nobody gave a shit. I doubt it would get any traction today either, even after he was responsible for the T Pain lynch iirc (changed votes to him an hour or so before deadline)

Midnight is at best scum and at worst useless for town. His fake info claims lead other players astray, not because they trust his info necessarily, but because they like the guy.

I thought Mafia would be a game where people's post history outaide of the thread doesn't matter, but people are clearly palling around here based on nothing.

Hell, you didn't ask, but I'll tell you - at one point yesterday I thought Reloaded and Conq were scum as well, and both are users I'm very close to in discussion threads

Status
Not open for further replies.