[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to illustrate to you that I don't have bias towards anyone here, as opposed to the people who want to keep Midnight alive solely because "eh, he's a fun little chap to have around"
But why are you trying to demonstrate that to me? Wasn't really the point of our conversation. I'm saying you are appearing to go after a weak slot for weak reasons and I want to know why. You're answers have only lead to more questions and confusion. You yourself admitted that Midnight could be useless town here. What Midnight has done this game isn't fucking anyone over, so that doesn't really suffice as a reason for you to put your attention there.

J

Joygirl1

Then help me find them ffs.

I have a job to do.
And he will help you because he´s such a nice guy? That´s not how the world works, little botanic servant! You find scum for us and then we help you find Sukuna! Which might be somehwere in the scum pile anyway.

Where is this first line coming from?
the OP states that fake roles r given to scum
in fairytail, ekko made sure no one had the same type of role, so as scum, we were able to claim no problem
also ive had a private convo with him like 2 months in the past (unrelated to this game or past games) talking abt how scum should be given fakes

as a person, this is clearly something ekko values

But why are you trying to demonstrate that to me? Wasn't really the point of our conversation. I'm saying you are appearing to go after a weak slot for weak reasons and I want to know why. You're answers have only lead to more questions and confusion. You yourself admitted that Midnight could be useless town here. What Midnight has done this game isn't fucking anyone over, so that doesn't really suffice as a reason for you to put your attention there.
Kiku demands your claim. Response?

I maintain he should be on the assassin list, for the record
Yes. It makes me a little paranoid of you too but I’m not actively dealing with it rn. Do you really think there is much chance he’s scum?

As much as it’s good to not have people like Reloaded/Midnight around to give scum LHF to latch onto or stumbling blocks for Town, it’s also not good if we A.) keep killing them and they flip Town bc that is one step closer to losing parity which really will add up eventually. B.) mafia is covered from assassinations on them bc we are purging bad Townies instead of Mafia

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the OP states that fake roles r given to scum
in fairytail, ekko made sure no one had the same type of role, so as scum, we were able to claim no problem
also ive had a private convo with him like 2 months in the past (unrelated to this game or past games) talking abt how scum should be given fakes

as a person, this is clearly something ekko values
Okay, but that doesn't explain why you think wouldn't have a busdriver - it just explains why that busdriver wouldn't be part of their fake claim. So, I'm lost as to how you got that stage.

Yes. It makes me a little paranoid of you too but I’m not actively dealing with it rn. Do you really think there is much chance he’s scum?

As much as it’s good to not have people like Reloaded/Midnight around to give scum LHF to latch onto or stumbling blocks for Town, it’s also not good if we A.) keep killing them and they flip Town bc that is one step closer to losing parity which really will add up eventually. B.) mafia is covered from assassinations on them bc we are purging bad Townies instead of Mafia
I read Reloaded's Iso this morning.
I couldn’t get anything towny from it and decided to accept the action.
If people don't town up the game can't be solved without blood unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.